Apacs Ziggler LHI 20 (Red) Badminton Racket
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Weight: 84 +/-2g (4U G2), Max Tension: 38lbs
- Flex: Medium, Balance Point: 290 +/-3 mm (Slightly Head Heavy)
- Grommet System: 76 Holes
- Construction: High Modulus Graphite
- Ultra Slim Shaft (6.4mm), Length: 675mm
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
What Does the Package Comes With?
1) Apacs Ziggler LHI 20 racket * 1 piece
2) Apacs String * 1 piece (Includes stringing service. Please state your preferred tension, if any)
3) Apacs Grip * 1 piece (We will leave the grips unwrapped; unless instructed otherwise)
This is a more affordable version of the Ziggler LHI endorsed by Lee Hyun il
Highlights of the Rackets:
1) Reinforced Structure
The frame is made with high-quality graphite that strengthens and stabilizes the racket. It gives the racket a solid feel as well as enhances its attacking power.
2) Infused grommets
With infused grommets, you can use removable parts to customize the levels of power desired. The removable parts can be reconfigured to redistribute weights within the racket head for different configurations and levels of power.
3) Ultra Slim Shaft
Helps you make speedy shots and provides extra attacking options. Coupled with a heavy head, you can now execute fast and powerful shots that will blow your opponents away.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|