- Hardcover: 238 pages
- Publisher: University of Rochester Press (October 29, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1580460801
- ISBN-13: 978-1580460804
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 7 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,935,211 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Apartheid's Landscape and Ideas: A Scorched Soul
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Stanley's book not only presents in objective form a summary of Hildesheimer research to date, it also invites the reader to intensify his interest in an author whose is significant as a world writer, as Stanley correctly insists. --Arbitrium --This text refers to an alternate Hardcover edition.
Browse award-winning titles. See more