Apevia Crusader-F-PK Mid Tower Gaming Case with 1 x Full-Size Tempered Glass Panel, Top USB3.0/USB2.0/Audio Ports, 4 x Frostblade RGB Fans, Pink Frame
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Contemporary Solid Steel Pink ATX Mid Tower Computer Gaming Case with 1x Tempered Glass Window (Left) & 4x Frostblade RGB Fans
- Support ATX / Micro ATX / ITX Motherboard, USB3.0/USB2.0/HD Audio Ports, and Improved Cable Management
- Support VGA up to 350mm in Length, CPU cooler up to 165mm in Height
- Distinct mesh design on the front panel provides extra air flow to the PC components
- Play through 16 lighting modes via front I/O panel RGB light switch button. 30 total play-through options include: RGB, Breathing, Single Color, Light off.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
APEVIA Crusader ATX Mid Tower Case
Three dimensional circulation heat dissipation
The APEVIA Crusader PC case presents an aggressive mesh design and 10 slitted air vents on the front panel to provide increased airflow to your PC components while offering an impressive sight of the three RGB fans in the front. The top panel also has a magnetic removable dust filter (~11.3 inches) that is easy to clean and prevents your PC from being dusty for a longer duration of time.
Solid state drive and hard disk drive locations
The APEVIA Crusader PC case can support up to two solid state drives (SSD-2.5 inches) and two hard disk drives (HDD-3.5 inches)
Gear up for battle with APEVIA!
RGB playable light modes
The APEVIA Crusader ATX case includes 4 pre-installed Frostblade RGB fans to enhance your battlestation and produce brilliant RGB lighting effects! The RGB fans are controlled by the integrated RGB LED button switch on the front panel I/O and features LED/RGB play modes such as Cycle RGB, Cycle breathe, Breathe mode, RGB mode, Solid colors, and Off mode; a total of 16 playable modes!
Order of the 16 RGB play modes via integrated RGB switch button: (Mode 1 - Cycle RGB / Mode 2 - Cycle breathe / Mode 3 through 8 - Red breathe, Blue breathe, Green breathe, Pink Breathe, Orange Breathe, White Breathe / Mode 9 - RGB mode / Mode 10 through 15 - Red solid color, Blue solid color, Green solid color, Pink solid color, Orange solid color, White solid color / Mode 16 - Off mode)
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No CD port even tho CDs are still around, had to work around. Spent entire Christmas trying to put it together for my sister.
The power supply are is so tiny I had to flashlight and plier in the connections after putting them in like a surgeon, because it wouldn’t fit with them already in.
Will never buy this again deepIy unsatisfied.
1. Power supply slot is way to small, about maybe an inch, inch 1/2 wiggle room, which means if u got bulky wires, there’s no way it’ll fit without squeezing tightly. Plug wires into power supply BEFORE you put it in the slot. Opposite of the directions. [Using an EVGA 800 watt]
2. With 6 LED fans you expect a lot of wires. But wow they really overdid themselves by just throwing the wires anywhere. Really confusing if you’re new to PC building
3. Hard drives are supported by a thumb screw. They decided to not follow industry common slide holders. Instead they have you screw in thumbscrews into the hard drive and use the thumbscrews and a support.
4. 2 of the pre installed hex screws to elevate the mother board were stripped. Not much more to say on that.
5. Air flow is complete garbage. I use to 2 water cooling radiators for my GPU and CPU. My old case I had no problems. Both GPU and CPU stayed within 30-40•C while idle. Now my CPU fluxuates randomly from 34-55•C idle. 55•C while idling is terrible for the CPU.
6. Awful burning smell coming from PC. Granted this might be all the dust I kicked up switching cases and got stuck in between the radiator. So as of now this part didn’t affect my star rating as I can’t determine if it’s the case. I’ll update my review once I figure it out.
(I just bought a new case, couldn’t stand all the issues with this one.)
So quick review. 1. Partition at the bottom too snug for most power supplies 2. Came with stripped screws 3. Awful airflow