Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on April 16, 2009
This hose is called the "neverkink"....pretty misleading, as it kinks a ton more than my other hoses. I just returned this hose back to Amazon for a refund (hopefully).
10 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on November 20, 2015
Just what I wanted
on January 6, 2014
If you are hose shopping then this is the way to go. These are built to last! We had one that had a kink and then blowout. I called and they had me cut the ends off the hose, send a photo of it to them and then sent me a new one. GREAT customer service!
on May 21, 2014
I purchased last summer. When I went to re-attach this spring to our outdoor shower, the male end split where it attaches to the hose. One off lemon or poor quality? I cannot recommend.
on December 6, 2015
ok
on December 27, 2012
Overall the product is fine, but the material is too thick - its hard to curl the hose for storage
2 people found this helpful
on August 19, 2015
No kinks so far.
on January 18, 2015
Does what it says- nice and compact for small decks and patios.
on November 19, 2013
Like any other hose...really. I should have tried the retractable like ones and hope you don't get too exited about this product
on February 17, 2013
This is a very good hose. I have used this foe awhile and it works well. I would order this again for other hose bibs around the house.