Apex Adjustable Heavy-Duty Exercise Kettlebell Weight Set Strength Training and Weightlifting Equipment for Home Gyms APKB-5009
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.46 (5%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Complete weight set – the Apex Adjustable weight set includes everything you need for muscle building and weight lifting! This all-in-one set Comes with a 15lb weighted handle, 4 non-weighted removable spacer disks, and a 5lb bottom plate.
- Heavy-duty construction – Made from solid cast-iron and reinforced with a powder coating, This kettle bell set is a reliable gear that will last a long time! Its textured and durable surface resists wear and tear while preventing damage from heavy Use.
- Adjustable training gear– customize your workout according to your skillset with this versatile equipment. You can adjust the weight of the Kettlebell between 20 to 50 pounds by replacing the removable spacer disks with standard 2. 5, 5, or 10lb weights.
- U-bar handle for superior grip – This kettlebell allows you to perform large movements with its traditional u-bar handle. This specially designed handle facilitates precise contact of the hands on the bar for optimal grip and superior control.
- Ideal for various exercises – Enjoy workout out right at home with this functional gym gear! These weights are excellent for lifting, toning, and strength-training exercises or for Use with circuit training and body building.
- Included Components: Adjustable kettle bells
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Apex Adjustable Kettlebell - APKB-5009
With the Apex Adjustable Kettlebell, you could do Kettlebell Swings, Russian Swings, Goblet Squats, Lunge Presses, and many more workouts with just one kettlebell, adjusting to the perfect weight for each exercise on the fly.
And, if you've never done them before, this kettlebell is ideal for you - start off with a light 20lb and work your way up to 50lb! Why sacrifice space when you can have multiple kettle bells in one simple package. This exercise equipment is durable, convenient and safe to help you achieve your optimal fitness goal.
Compare with similar items
Kettle Gryp - Kettlebell Adjustable Portable Weight Grip Travel Workout Equipment Gear for Gym Bag, Crossfit WOD, Weightlifting, Bodybuilding, Lose Weight | Clamps to Dumbbells | Made in U.S.A.
Yes4All Adjustable Dumbbells 40, 50, 52.5, 60, 105 to 200 lbs with Connector Options
Yes4All Vinyl Coated Kettlebells – Weight Available: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 lbs
Yes4All Solid Cast Iron Kettlebell Weights – Great for Full Body Workout and Strength Training
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Kettle Gryp||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||grey||orange||Adjustable Kettlebell Handle||D. 15lbs - Dark Blue||M - Black 50lb|
With the Apex Adjustable Kettlebell, you could do Kettlebell swings, Russian swings, Goblet squats, Lunge presses, and many more workouts with just one kettlebell, adjusting to the perfect weight for each exercise on the fly.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I didn't have the space or money to buy a complete set and this does what I need it to.
Heavy, easy to grip, works as intended. More plates can be added for additional weight (only one 5 lb place included with the my order)
More bulky than some other kettle bell brands.
The bottom nut will come loose with use sometimes and must be tightened.
Overall it's a great addition to a small workout space that I've carved in my home.
Note: If you already own standard 5lb bar weights, then this will work fine. If not, note that they will cost extra.
It does sit flat on the floor with no protrusion on the bottom...the part you secure is recessed.
Main issue...changing plates sucks and mid workout double sucks. Let's say you are using 50lbs total and want to add a plate to make it 60lbs. You have to stop your workout...flip it over...try and untighten the bottom...then balance it with the plates and discs slipping around...line up the holes while adding a plate...and retighten. Too much time and effort. Now your heart rate is down...you are cooling off.
Second issue with this system...do not try to do cleans or racks with this. It is a totally different shape with 10 lb plates than a static, round KB. Basically I use this for swings only where I do not plan on changing it out in between sets. Using 5lb plates is not what I had in mind to get the weight I needed.
Also, the piece that tightens on the bottom will not stay secured. Your fingers will just fit in the recessed indent and finger right will not hold for long. No issue with weights coming off or anything but the handle turns loose and weights may shift. I tap the bottom piece with a hammer but it is plastic covered and causes damage.
I plan to just load this with 50 or 60lbs total and leave it set up that way.
Kind of defeats the purpose of why I bought it in the first place.