|Item Weight||89 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||60 x 30 x 46.5 inches|
|Item model number||VT60LTC-S|
|Color||Light Cherry Top W/ 2-button Controller|
|Material Type||Value not found|
|Size||Table Top W-60 x D-30 Inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VT60LTC-S|
Other Sellers on Amazon
ApexDesk Vortex Series 60-in Wide 2-Button Electric Height Adjustable Sit to Stand Desk (Light Cherry Top)
|Price:||$449.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Height adjustable from 27.5" to 45.5" (without top)
- Superior stability & sturdy industrial-grade aluminum underframe.
- This product meets the minimum requirements of ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- 1" thick 59x29.5" top with scratch-resistant high-pressure laminate
- Standard 2-button controller with anti-collision function
- 2 x 80mm grommets & adjustable leveling studs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
When we set out to design our 2nd generation electric standing desk - the Vortex Series, we have two main things on our mind.
Stability - Our 1st generation Apex Series desk has won wide acclaim as one of the most stable desks in the market. We want to take a step further and make it more stable. All standing desk in the market wobbles somewhat at standing height. Crossbar is often used to stabilize the desk. But it takes away some leg room and the flexibility of adding an exercise bike/treadmill by some users. We want ours to be free of crossbar. After many experiments, we have come up with an unique solution by adding a bearing that synchronizes with desk movement to improve stability between sections. We have also added anti-collision function -- the desk stops automatically if its movement is obstructed.
Look - Standing desks are long on functionality but short on aesthetics. They all look alike - a top over two lifting columns. We are yet to break away from that norm. But we have made ours stand out from the crowd by using brushed aluminum rather than steel, and using black/silver colors rather than one solid color for our underframe. The rounded corners of the top go perfectly with the round lifting columns of the underframe. The end result is quite remarkable - a 30% lighter and 30% more stable desk that looks amazing.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$38.89||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ApexDesk||ApexDesk||ComputerSupplies. com||ApexDesk||Stand Up Desk Store||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||30 x 60 x 46.5 in||33 x 71 x 50 in||24 x 43 x 24 in||30 x 60 x 48 in||29 x 48 x 44.5 in||30 x 48 x 47 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The choice of material for the frame is aluminum. It is more expensive than steel which is commonly used for frame. I like the frame’s two-tone silver/black finish. However, the silver portion is not of aluminum’s natural color, but painted silver. It sort of defeats the purpose of using a more expensive material. From the perspective of an interior designer, it will look even better if left alone and unpainted.
Stability is spectacular. It does not move at sitting position, and hardly moves at standing position. Other things are less spectacular, but good. It comes with a basic two- button control panel. The operation is smooth and robust.
1) Raising desk
2) Simple to assemble
3) Roomy one if I can get one
4) Looks very elegant
And I think I'm a 5 out of 5 for all of those categories with this purchase.
1) Very easy to assemble. Took me less than an hour to get this whole thing together up and running.
2) I must say that this one looks gorgeous. I got the cherry top one. Absolutely gorgeous and a solid feel.
3) The Up and Down buttons work as expected. And the transition is smooth. It will make a little bit of sound but nothing funky.
4) Very roomy. I have a ton of things sitting on this one now. Two laptops, a Mac mini, monitor, bluetooth speaker, table lamp, Alexa and a couple of books.
1) Oscillates a little bit - given that it stands on just two legs, it is expected. But still noting it down so that you are aware of it.
2) There should have been a pocket for an extension cord, so that I can just attach all the plugs to that one. Now all of my wires connected to gadgets sitting on my desktop have to be long enough to withstand the height that this desk can rise. But obviously a number of phone chargers are not long enough, so I had to buy a new set of phone chargers. Thankfully my Mac Mini and monitor chargers are long enough.
Overall, this is a top notch product and I'd definitely recommend getting one.
The only issue I had was the tabletop arrived cracked. I contacted customer service and they had a replacement shipped out the next day. It arrived three days later and all was good. This is an amazing product with solid customer support backing it up.