Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Apica Notebook CD15 Red - 7"x10"

on September 27, 2016
These are quite nice--smooth paper, lies flat when opened. The cover color is bold and beautiful.

I tested a number of different pens, and there was no bleeding or feathering, even with my wettest pens. However, I tested a Derwent Inktense pencil, moistening the strokes with a slightly damp Q-tip. The paper actually peeled off in little crumbs. Don't choose this Apica variety if you are intending to do any water-based artwork. The Apica Premiums are a better bet for that type of medium.
on July 20, 2017
This notebook is great! My significant other loves notebooks and even more so, enjoys notebooks she can take notes in and doodle a picture in. She likes the look of it and its small profile because of no wire bindings, makes it easy for her to carry around in her purse or take on the go with no issues. I will purchase a couple more once shes about at the end of her first.
on November 19, 2017
Extremely nice quality paper notebook. I can't help myself touching the paper every time I open it to write. Very enjoyable, especially with fountain pens (using Noodler's ink). Just wish there was more paper. Smells nice too.
on January 16, 2018
Stunning, slick paper, but it's too pricey for the thing notebook you get.
on August 9, 2013
This notebook is a rich shade of red, the picture does it no justice. The pages are very smooth and flexible. The book is decent size and will fit in most purses or backpacks without taking up to much space. I'm very picky about what I write on but this notebook gets 5 stars.
on April 27, 2017
Package arrived in great condition within the specified time. Nice paper in this notebook. Very smooth!
on January 17, 2012
The paper is nice, the right size. The notebook is nice, the right size. The colors vary...nice as well. Nothing bad to say about these notebooks. Just love 'em.
One person found this helpful
on January 21, 2014
As a previous reviewer said the color is a gorgeous, deep, rich red (can't really tell from the pictures). Thick pages that are almost glossy but absorb the ink from my fountain pens and uniball vision pens beautifully. Will definitely order more!
on February 21, 2013
Very pleased. Will order more. I am only typing at this point to satisfy the word requirement - I'm done.
|0Comment|Report abuse
We've been selling quality inexpensive Fisher Space Pens and other writing instruments for over 17 years at WritersEdge dot com - and needed a reasonably priced pad to go along with the hundreds of models we sell. This Apica pad is definitely fit the bill. Worth every penny.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.