3 Year Lawn and Garden Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Apimaye Ergo Plus Langstroth Size Insulated Bee Hive Set [No Frames Included] (White)
|Price:||+ $49.49 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easiest beehive to work with for both beginners and professional beekeepers. Assembled and doesn't need to be painted. Easy to open and inspect, move or feed the bees, and fighting Varroa mites and small hive beetles
- Insulated to withstand extreme weather, and designed to prevent moisture buildup inside the beehive. Bees can survive colder winters consuming less honey.
- Standard features include screened bottom board with pollen trap and drawer, perfect for fighting Varroa mite and small hive beetle, entrance reducer, queen excluder, 2 division uniting board, frame spacers, and improved dual top feeder
- Please note this hive does not come with any frames. You need to purchase wooden or plastic frames to start beekeeping
- Best rated beehives on Amazon and 1st place winner in Beehive Innovations Award in Apimondia International Apicultural Congress. ITEM SHIPS IN 2 BUSINESS DAYS IF PURCHASED WITHOUT PRIME
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Apimaye insulated bee hives are made from food grade, UV-resistant plastic (HDPE) with anti-static additives. Double layer insulation helps keeping the colony warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. It does not absorb moisture, and active ventilation system resists fungus growth which is a common problem in wooden hives. It reduces the winter food consumption, and stimulates colony growth in the spring therefore it is more productive. It is a standard Langstroth hive and wooden or plastic frames can be used interchangeably. Standard features from bottom to top: Screened bottom board with pollen trap and drawer: Enables collecting your fresh local pollen. The pollen collected by the bees gets trapped and falls on the bottom drawer. The pollen can then be collected by just pulling the drawer from the back. The screened bottom board helps fighting Varroa mites and small hive beetle. The entrance reducer can help prevent looting, and enables locking the front for winter. The hive bottom board also has ventilation slots to fight moisture buildup inside the hive. Multi functional slot: Located on the brood boxes and the supers, the slot can be adjusted to be used for ventilation, bee entrance or queen entrance for the mating flight. Division/uniting board: The specially designed board can be inserted to divide a colony, or unite two colonies into a single hive. Queen excluder: Specially designed queen excluder that allows space between the frames so bees can move more freely. Frame spacers: Helps stabilizing the frames the hive. Located on top of the frames , they prevent frame shifting while carrying in hives with less than 10 frames Side latches and handles: Used to secure the broodbox, super or the hive top cover to each other and easy handling and carrying. Top Cover Feeder: Used to easily feed the bees with candy or syrup without opening the hive and disturb the hive balance. Features mechanism to prevent bees from drowning in the syrup.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They seem expensive until you factor in the sections interlock and latch (so you don't need a strap), come with a pollen trap, queen excluder, top feeder that feeds syrup or patties, screened bottom board w/ tray, hive divider, built-in additional entrances/ventilation. Insulated so you don't need hive blankets in the winter.
stay cooler in the summer and warmer in winter, no need to wrap the hive.
Bees seem to like them as well.....currently I own 8 of them