- Rubber sole
- Free Exchanges: Call or Email Seller
- Symmetrical straight last - Added depth (5/16") deeper than conventional straight last shoes, Shoe weight 8-12oz.
- Better accommodation for Bunionette, Edema, orthotics, Ankle Foot Brace (AFO), and internal modifications
- Removable inserts for flexible fitting - Supports Conditions: Moderate Bunions, Severe Hammer Toes, and Deformities
- Sizes: 4.5-15 - Widths: B, D, 3E, 5E - Shoe Cover: Soft Napa Leather uppers with seamless lining to decrease friction, Lycra Stretchable fabric upper Vamp
Customers also considered
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Apis Mt. Emey Footwear Series for Foot Deformities, Bunion/Bunionette, Hammer/Claw/Overlapping Toes/Arthritis/Ankle/Joint Fusion/Edema/Swelling/Bony Deformities and Achilles Tendonitis. Designed with a built-in flex area on medial and lateral side of the shoes, this unique design will accomodate mild or severe bunion/bunionette situations. The lycra stretchable top will allow more room in the shoe for claw or hammer toes. The outsole is constructed with EVA materials for easy modification. Designed to accommodate mild to sever bunion, edema, hammer toes and R.A foot deformities, and Ankle/Foot braces (AFO). This Apis shoe features true sizes, widths and a wide opening for easier entry.
- Item model number : 608
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : November 26, 2013
- ASIN : B00GWXVIC8
- Customer Reviews: