- Free Exchanges: Call or Email Seller
- Symmetrical straight last - Added depth (5/16") deeper than conventional straight last shoes. Shoe weight 8-12oz.
- Better accommodation for Severe Bunionette, Severe Edema, orthotics, Ankle Foot Brace (AFO), and internal modifications
- Removable inserts for flexible fitting - Supports Conditions: Severe Bunionettes, Severe Edema, Severe Hammer Toes, and Deformities
- Sizes: 4.5-15 - Widths: D, 3E, 5E, 10E, 14E - Shoe Cover: Soft Napa Leather uppers with seamless lining to decrease friction, Lycra Stretchable fabric upper Vamp
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Apis Mt. Emey Footwear Series for Foot Deformities, Severe Bunion/Bunionette, Hammer/Claw/Overlapping Toes/Arthritis/Ankle/Joint Fusion/Severs Edema/Swelling/Bony Deformities and Achilles Tendonitis. Designed with flexible expandable foam collar, ideal for people who are sedentary or in a wheelchair. The entire collar of the shoe is made of expandable elastic foam fabrics, designed to conform to the shape of the ankle and significantly reduce archilles pressure. Expandable Lycra padded color provides flexibility for severe ankle swelling. Designed with a built-in flex area on medial and lateral side of the shoes, this unique design will accomodate mild or severe bunion/bunionette situations. The lycra stretchable top will allow more room in the shoe for claw or hammer toes. The outsole is constructed with EVA materials for easy modification. Designed to accommodate mild to severe bunion, severe edema, hammer toes and R.A foot deformities, and Ankle/Foot braces (AFO). This Apis shoe features true sizes, widths and a wide opening for easier entry.
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00H2X9ECI
- Item model number: 628-E
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 3, 2013
- Average Customer Review: