- Series: Supplements to the Journal for the Study of Judaism (Book 182)
- Hardcover: 226 pages
- Publisher: Brill Academic Pub; Lam edition (March 13, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9004358374
- ISBN-13: 978-9004358379
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,665,939 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Apocalyptic Thinking in Early Judaism: Engaging With John Collins' the Apocalyptic Imagination (Supplements to the Journal for the Study of Judaism) Lam Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Sidnie White Crawford, Ph.D. (1988), Harvard University, is Willa Cather Professor of Classics and Religious Studies at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. She is an internationally recognized expert on the Dead Sea Scrolls; her most recent edited volume (with Cecilia Wassen) is The Dead Sea Scrolls at Qumran and the Concept of a Library (Brill, 2016).Cecilia Wassen, Ph.D. (2004), McMaster University, is Associate Professor of New Testament at Uppsala University. Apart from the monograph Women in the Damascus Document (SBL/Brill 2005), she has published numerous articles and edited several volumes on the Dead Sea Scrolls.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|