Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on November 7, 2016
Don't underestimate this bike because it's not a 'name brand' dirt bike. It's a great deal, and totally worth it. Trust me it isn't slow, it's a full size dirt bike. I'm 6' and I can barley touch the ground. Ignore the people who say these bikes are trash, great deal for what you pay for. Just have to be sure to prepare to maintenance, just like every other motorcycle.
review image review image review image
on June 9, 2017
I live in the country. Just needed a trail bike not a racer. I love this thing. Perfect for what I need. Assembly was straight forward. Can't believe the price. Mite get another so can chase around property.
on July 13, 2017
Great bike overall, especially for the price. Don't expect to be able to adjust things on the carb, they shaved the screws down, so now I have to order a whole new one just to adjust the fuel/air mix, cheap parts though.
on July 27, 2016
Great dirt bike I bought one from Power Dirt Bikes for $1500 Shipped
review image
on June 5, 2015
Seems to be a great bike thus far. Some difficulty keeping proper chain adjustment, possibly due to a less expensive chain stretching more than I'm accustomed to, seems more likely to be the lack of lock washers on factory supplied assembly, the integrity is left up to a lock style nut. Some trouble bleeding brake systems, though I was able to achieve said task I went through more brake fluid waste than my normal experience. Overall I am very satisfied for the price. Being that the Apollo 250 is a four stroke you should not expect to be pulling wheelies or climbing large sand dunes, I am 5' 7" and 170 lbs with an atv experience of 7 on a scale of 1 - 10 ,with ten being the most.
on January 5, 2017
on August 19, 2015
The bike is a good deal for the price. One major problem. The installation instruction are not detailed enough. I have yet to figure out where one of the hoses on the front of the bike goes. Have not been able to find it on the internet as well.
on March 11, 2016
Very nice bike good for trail rideing its not set up for moto cross tho. Witch is fine with me cuz i just got it for trail rideing anyway.
on August 2, 2016
pretty damn fast and easy to put together only problem was the carb and the battery. the carb always needs to be adjusted so your most likely going to have to buy a new one for around 25 bucks. the battery either came with holes or the battery acid burned holes thru it and went all over my table and was not fun to clean because it kept melting holes in my gloves, so you may need to buy a new battery for another 20. but other then that the bike runs and looks amazing and its not that loud so it keeps the neighbors happy.
review image review image
on October 29, 2015
Nice ride it is so fun for a 28 year old fast as s*** with stage 3 jet kit

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.