Apollo Horticulture 60 Watt CFL Compact Fluorescent Grow Light Bulb for Plant Growing - 6500K
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Package Includes: 1 - Apollo Horticulture 60 Watt CFL Compact Fluorescent Grow Light Bulb for Plant Growing - 6500K / DIMENSIONS: Diameter - 3”, Length - 9.25” / 120V / 60Hz
- COLOR SPECTRUM: 60W CFL bulb with a 6500K color temperature for a cool white light. Suitable for providing light to your home grows, indoor garden, grow tents, greenhouses, and other hydroponic systems. These multipurpose bulbs are also great as lighting for photos and photography.
- COMPACT FLUORESCENT (CFL): CFL light bulbs are energy saving and energy efficient, consuming as much as 75% less electricity than most other bulb types. These bulbs have a longer life span than incandescent bulbs yet can produce just as much light.
- STANDARD HOUSEHOLD E26 SOCKET: No ballast or growing light equipment? No problem! These LED bulbs feature standard E26 sockets so they can be fitted into almost any lamp, even your desk lamp. Quick and simple installation, with no specialized equipment or tools required so you can get growing right away!
- TOP CUSTOMER CARE: Your Apollo Horticulture CFL Compact Fluorescent Grow Light Bulb is backed by our exceptional customer service team. It is our commitment to be your guiding light in the world of indoor growing, and to be the grow light company that you will want to do business with again and again. If our product does not meet or exceed your expectations, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee, hassle free.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Agrobrite FLC26D 26-Watt Spiral Compact Fluorescent Grow Light Bulb (130W equivalent CFL), 6400K
Feit Electric - High Lumen (2800) Twist CFL 150W Equivalent Natural Daylight 6500K Light Bulb (ESL40TN/D)
Hydrofarm Agrobrite FLC32D Compact Fluorescent Spiral Grow Lamp, 32 Watt, 6400K
TCP 60W Equivalent CFL Mini Spring A Lamp, Daylight (5000K) Spiral Light Bulb (10 Pack)
Philips 420091 823031 CFL Light Bulb 13W T2 Twister Daylight 6500K, 60 Watt Equivalent; 4-Pack
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Avocado int.|
|Color Temperature||6,500 kelvin||6,400 kelvin||6,500 kelvin||4,000 kelvin||5,000 kelvin||6,500 kelvin|
|Shape||—||Spiral||Spiral Light Bulbs||Spiral||Spiral||T2|
|Light Source||CFL, Fluorescent||CFL, Fluorescent||Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL)||CFL, Fluorescent||Compact Fluorescent Light||Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL)|
|Additional Features||—||—||Wattage 40w, Voltage 120v, Base E26 Medium Screw||—||—||—|
|Wattage||60 watts||26 watts||150 watts||32 watts||14 watts||13|
Apollo Horticulture understands that proper lighting is essential for healthy plant growth, and thus we are proud to introduce the CFL, otherwise known as the compact fluorescent light bulb. Compared to other grow lights, CFLs have many great features and benefits. ECONOMICAL: CFL bulbs will save you money. They last up to 10 times longer than incandescent bulbs and use 75% less energy. VERSATILITY: CFL bulbs can be applied almost anywhere. They feature a standard E26 socket, so if it fits, you’re good to go, no ballasts or special equipment required. OPTIMAL PLANT GROWTH: CFL bulbs produce a full spectrum of cool white light that mimics daylight to promote budding and plant growth. ENERGY-EFFICIENT: Innovative and efficient, CFL bulbs do not produce as much heat as other bulbs, making them desirable in grow spaces. ***Disclaimer - Apollo Horticulture products are for professional use and are to be used in a green house environment with proper ventilation only. Use of our products in any other environment such as apartments, community housing, or small enclosed spaces is not recommended and may create a potential fire hazard. By purchasing our products, you agree to the recommended use and release all liability of Apollo Horticulture and respective agents for any misuse of the products.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That's right, the bulb quit after 20 hours! Don't buy these because it's a coin toss whether you're going to get a bulb that works. I read another review where the person bought 15 bulbs! Some workedbut some flickered & some quit after a couple of days. So, BEWARE.
You have been warned.
Works great, though. Certainly not the product's fault I didn't read thoroughly enough.
It's great for plants though! I am using it for my seedling and it's perfect for that. Seedlings like the 6500k color more than any other and this thing runs cool due to how large the tube is so you can put it right smack on top of them.