Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Apollo Horticulture 36”x36”x72” Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Package Includes: 1 -36”x 36x 72” Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent / 1 – Removable Mylar Floor Tray, 2 Filter Straps Included, 1 – Instructional Pamphlet / Size – 36”x 36x 72” 100% Reflective Tear Proof Mylar / Heavy Duty Zippers & Double Stitching for Light Protection
- HIGH QUALITY: 36”x 36x 72” hydroponics indoor growing tent with heavy-duty zippers and double stitching for light protection ensure durability and long-lasting use. Thick tent material reinforced by the metal poles ensures security and stability. Keep your grows contained, prevent odors from leaking out, and stop pests from getting in.
- HIGHLY REFLECTIVE: Includes a removable Mylar floor tray, and a 100% light-proof, tear-proof reflective Mylar lining to assist your indoor growing light fixtures and equipment. Increase the intensity of your grow lights and retain heat to keep your grow room at the right temperature for your plants, herbs, flowers, fruits, and vegetables to thrive.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Includes an instructional pamphlet for easy set up. This is a great hydroponics growing light kit system starter, whether you want to set up your indoor garden in an apartment, condominium, greenhouse, or any rented space.
- TOP CUSTOMER CARE: Your Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing is backed by our exceptional customer service team and comes standard with the Apollo Horticulture Brand Guarantee and a 90-day warranty. It is our commitment to be your guiding light in the world of indoor growing, and to be the grow light company that you will want to do business with again and again. If our product does not meet or exceed your expectations, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee hassle free.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Manufacturer Part Number||na|
|Package Height||6 x 11.4 x 38 inches|
|Shipping Weight||23.6 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||VIVOSUN||Amazon.com||VIPARSPECTRA||ValueBox Direct||Nilmee|
The goal of Apollo Horticulture is simply to be the best value in grow lights. We continually work to produce the highest quality, fully featured, and most up to date hydroponic equipment at the lowest prices possible. We believe that yielding better quality, larger grows does not necessarily mean a higher price tag. The consistency our team delivers year after year, along with unbeatable service, makes up the complete package our customers deserve. It is our commitment to be your guiding light in the world of indoor growing, and to be the grow light company that you will want to do business with again and again.
Welcome to the next generation of grow tents – your new place to cultivate. By choosing Apollo Horticulture, we are pleased to offer you:
- Durability: Metal frame poles keep your tent secure, and the tent’s thick fabric and quality double stitching prevent any unwanted outside exposure.
- Protection: Heavy-duty metal zippers protect your home, safeguard your grows, yet offer you easy accessibility to your indoor grown plants.
- Efficiency: Each tent is lined with 100% light-proof and tear-proof reflective Mylar film, which returns up to 92-97% of your grow light bulbs’ light back to your plants and herbs. Increase your grows without adding to your energy bill!
- 90-day Warranty: Apollo Horticulture is dedicated to providing quality products backed by unbeatable service in order to give our customers the complete package that they deserve.
Disclaimer: Apollo Horticulture products are for professional use and are to be used in a green house environment with proper ventilation only. Use of our products in any other environment such as apartments, community housing, or small enclosed spaces is not recommended and may create a potential fire hazard. By purchasing our products, you agree to the recommended use and release all liability of Apollo Horticulture and respective agents for any misuse of the products.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For what I paid I am thouroghly satisfied with what I recieved.
I will not lie I was anxious to purchase a tent like this at the great price it was listed for. My anxiety left when I had finished setting it up.
There are hatches and sealable holes everywhere providing you with plenty of opportunities to set up your ventilation system with ease. The Zipper opening is very large and ease of access to the interior is phenominal. There is also a side door zipper for times when I just want to look. The material is a thick and reflective. It keeps temperatures cold inside the tent from the A/C better than my last tent.
Very Satified with the product I recieved.
I had one tent before this one 2 years ago but paid twice as much and so far the only difference I see is the Apollo poles are smaller in diameter. I have not yet been able to actually use the tent yet because I have to set up lights, carbon filter, fans etc... but so far it looks like a good tent for the price but time will tell of quality and durability , I will definitely post a little later to
let people know how it does. So far I give it a 4 star due to low baller putting wrong tent size directions and poles labled wrong but other than that product looks very good, I will probably continue to buy from them again!!!
I decided to update my review after a month of use, the stitches are coming out allowing light in at dark and out when the light is on so I have to fix it with some kind of tape and the zippers are of pot quality because they allow some light seen though them. I bought the same size tent from Secret Jordan " dark room " style last time and paid almost twice the money but tent material was much thicker and never tore at seems and was much easier to control temps ! Bottom line is that it is an ok product but you get what you pay for and I will not purchase another tent from Apollo again !
Only down small side for me is that without vent ducting yet, the tent does hold a good amount of heat, but I guess that means it's well made and seals well
Most recent customer reviews
Great size, height, and vent/window placement. Side windows give you full access.
Be careful when putting it up.Read more
My tent came with a handful of spots of mold/mildew damage on the outside of the fabric.Read more