Apollo Horticulture 60”x60”x80” Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Package Includes: 1 -60”x 60”x 80” Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent / 1 – Removable Mylar Floor Tray, 2 Filter Straps Included, 1 – Instructional Pamphlet / Size – 60”x 60”x 80” 100% Reflective Tear Proof Mylar / Heavy Duty Zippers & Double Stitching for Light Protection
- HIGH QUALITY: 60”x 60”x 80” hydroponics indoor growing tent with heavy-duty zippers and double stitching for light protection ensure durability and long-lasting use. Thick tent material reinforced by the metal poles ensures security and stability. Keep your grows contained, prevent odors from leaking out, and stop pests from getting in.
- HIGHLY REFLECTIVE: Includes a removable Mylar floor tray, and a 100% light-proof, tear-proof reflective Mylar lining to assist your indoor growing light fixtures and equipment. Increase the intensity of your grow lights and retain heat to keep your grow room at the right temperature for your plants, herbs, flowers, fruits, and vegetables to thrive.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Includes an instructional pamphlet for easy set up. This is a great hydroponics growing light kit system starter, whether you want to set up your indoor garden in an apartment, condominium, greenhouse, or any rented space.
- TOP CUSTOMER CARE: Your Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing is backed by our exceptional customer service team and comes standard with the Apollo Horticulture Brand Guarantee and a 90-day warranty. It is our commitment to be your guiding light in the world of indoor growing, and to be the grow light company that you will want to do business with again and again. If our product does not meet or exceed your expectations, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee hassle free.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
VIVOSUN 60"x60"x80" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor Plant Growing 5'x5'
VIPARSPECTRA 60"x60"x80" Reflective 600D Mylar Hydroponic 5'x5' Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing
GA Grow Tent 60"x60"x80" 5x5 Reflective Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Waterproof Floor Tray for Indoor Plant Growing (60x60x80)
VIVOSUN 96"x48"x80" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor Plant Growing 4'x8'
VIVOSUN 48"x24"x60" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor Plant Growing 2'x4'
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||—||VIVOSUN||VIPARSPECTRA||GA Grow||VIVOSUN||VIVOSUN|
The goal of Apollo Horticulture is simply to be the best value in grow lights. We continually work to produce the highest quality, fully featured, and most up to date hydroponic equipment at the lowest prices possible. We believe that yielding better quality, larger grows does not necessarily mean a higher price tag. The consistency our team delivers year after year, along with unbeatable service, makes up the complete package our customers deserve. It is our commitment to be your guiding light in the world of indoor growing, and to be the grow light company that you will want to do business with again and again.
Welcome to the next generation of grow tents – your new place to cultivate. By choosing Apollo Horticulture, we are pleased to offer you:
- Durability: Metal frame poles keep your tent secure, and the tent’s thick fabric and quality double stitching prevent any unwanted outside exposure.
- Protection: Heavy-duty metal zippers protect your home, safeguard your grows, yet offer you easy accessibility to your indoor grown plants.
- Efficiency: Each tent is lined with 100% light-proof and tear-proof reflective Mylar film, which returns up to 92-97% of your grow light bulbs’ light back to your plants and herbs. Increase your grows without adding to your energy bill!
- 90-day Warranty: Apollo Horticulture is dedicated to providing quality products backed by unbeatable service in order to give our customers the complete package that they deserve.
Disclaimer: Apollo Horticulture products are for professional use and are to be used in a green house environment with proper ventilation only. Use of our products in any other environment such as apartments, community housing, or small enclosed spaces is not recommended and may create a potential fire hazard. By purchasing our products, you agree to the recommended use and release all liability of Apollo Horticulture and respective agents for any misuse of the products.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tent Material: Gorilla is thicker yet seems no more durable than the Apollo. In fact, the lightweight flaps on the Apollo make it easier when getting in to work. The massive flaps on the Gorilla are kind of a pain to deal with.
Frame Poles: Again, the Gorilla's are thicker... and again, it's been more of a pain to me than not. I suppose they "could" hold more weight than the Apollo poles, but in no way does that mean the Apollo is incapable of handling gear.
Inner Lining: They're different materials, but both tents inside material is very durable and shiny.
Ports: Hands down, Apollo is better. The Gorilla ports are kinda iffy. One even came unstitched while setting up!
Access: No question, Apollo is better. The Gorilla is bulky, heavy and you only have two points of entry. For a 5 x 5, that's just lame. The Apollo has a main door and two side openings. Easy access all the way around.
Price: Here's the biggie... Obviously, Gorillas are over-priced. If I could return my Gorilla and get all my money back, I would. Why? Simply because the cost of the Gorilla doesn't equate to a better product. The Apollo is priced so far less than the Gorilla, it's just silly.
So take my advice (or not) but for your money and value, Apollo is clearly the better choice.
Overall quality is awesome. I only grow hot peppers in it, but there are tons of air vents (with a fine mesh screen to prevent insects and stuff from walking in) and other openings for whatever fans and wires you want to run through it. I'm hanging 4 decently heavy LED light fixtures from the ceiling support bars, it's very sturdy. My only gripe is that the tent comes with a separate floor "tub" of sorts that goes in at the very end. There are straps stitched into the 4 corners of the "tub" inset piece and you're supposed to tie the straps around the 4 vertical support pieces to keep it secured. While tying a knot with those straps, the straps tore right off on 2 of the corners. I suggest just being gentle when tying the purple corner straps; don't use too much force.
Top reviews from other countries
Accessibility is amazing, big front door, two side doors, lots of ducting and wiring holes, pull tighten cords work good on them too, double sided for light/ air leak stoppage.
No light leaks around zippers, there is material on both sides behind zipper to stop light leaks, there are minor light leaks if you look closely, hardly any though, I was expecting some, I'm talking a few tiny pinholes per side they claim 99.9% no light leaks and I would agree, nothing your roommates would see, I was actually expecting worse for a cheaper less name brand tent but was pleasantly surprised.
Negatives: Instructions were for a different style tent but cmon we'll get it together. I doubt it can hold 110lbs most likely closer to 75-85lbs to be safe but I did NOT do a weight test so it's just a thought, still stronger than what you need to carry in my opinion. There was a "new grow tent" smell but after ventilating the room for a few days it's completely gone. Manufacturer claims 100% reflectivity, no it's not some new space age mylar it's gotta be 92-97% maybe 98-99% but it's not 100%, I knew that going in so no loss of stars for any of these minor negatives, just trying to be as honest as possible.
Tip: Pre drill and put in some self tapping small screws to hold the ceiling bars, I was worried as they just sit there and stay in place using just gravity, 6 tiny self tapping screws (pre drilled) so it doesn't take all day and they will not only stay up but stay perfectly in place spaced where you want them, you don't want to accidentally knock down your lighting system because you cheaped out on a few screws.
Was thinking about trying a better brand next time but am so happy with this unit I might save my money and go with Apollo again.
Material and zippers all feel heavy duty, I have zero light penetration from the zippers or seams. Overall I am very pleased.
Edit: I found the only flaw. No windows, would be nice to be able to peak in without opening the doors. But thats something I can live with.