Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Apollo Horticulture 48"x48"x80" Mylar Hydroponic G..." and save 49% off the $104.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Apollo Horticulture 48”x48”x80” Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Package Includes: 1 -48”x 48”x 80” Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent / 1 – Removable Mylar Floor Tray, 2 Filter Straps Included, 1 – Instructional Pamphlet / Size – 48”x 48”x 80” 100% Reflective Tear Proof Mylar / Heavy Duty Zippers & Double Stitching for Light Protection
- HIGH QUALITY: 48”x 48”x 80” hydroponics indoor growing tent with heavy-duty zippers and double stitching for light protection ensure durability and long-lasting use. Thick tent material reinforced by the metal poles ensures security and stability. Keep your grows contained, prevent odors from leaking out, and stop pests from getting in.
- HIGHLY REFLECTIVE: Includes a removable Mylar floor tray, and a 100% light-proof, tear-proof reflective Mylar lining to assist your indoor growing light fixtures and equipment. Increase the intensity of your grow lights and retain heat to keep your grow room at the right temperature for your plants, herbs, flowers, fruits, and vegetables to thrive.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Includes an instructional pamphlet for easy set up. This is a great hydroponics growing light kit system starter, whether you want to set up your indoor garden in an apartment, condominium, greenhouse, or any rented space.
- TOP CUSTOMER CARE: Your Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing is backed by our exceptional customer service team and comes standard with the Apollo Horticulture Brand Guarantee and a 90-day warranty. It is our commitment to be your guiding light in the world of indoor growing, and to be the grow light company that you will want to do business with again and again. If our product does not meet or exceed your expectations, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee hassle free.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
VIVOSUN 48"x48"x80" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor Plant Growing 4' x4'
Ohuhu 48"x 48"x 80" Growing Tent, Mylar Hydroponic Plant Grow Tent for Indoor Gardening and Germination
Apollo Horticulture 60”x60”x80” Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing
Apollo Horticulture 96”x48”x80” Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing
Gorilla Grow Tent Lite 4 x 4
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||VIVOSUN||Ohuhu Direct||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||VMInnovations|
|Color||Black / Purple||Black||48"x48"x80"||—||—||—|
The goal of Apollo Horticulture is simply to be the best value in grow lights. We continually work to produce the highest quality, fully featured, and most up to date hydroponic equipment at the lowest prices possible. We believe that yielding better quality, larger grows does not necessarily mean a higher price tag. The consistency our team delivers year after year, along with unbeatable service, makes up the complete package our customers deserve. It is our commitment to be your guiding light in the world of indoor growing, and to be the grow light company that you will want to do business with again and again.
Welcome to the next generation of grow tents – your new place to cultivate. By choosing Apollo Horticulture, we are pleased to offer you:
- Durability: Metal frame poles keep your tent secure, and the tent’s thick fabric and quality double stitching prevent any unwanted outside exposure.
- Protection: Heavy-duty metal zippers protect your home, safeguard your grows, yet offer you easy accessibility to your indoor grown plants.
- Efficiency: Each tent is lined with 100% light-proof and tear-proof reflective Mylar film, which returns up to 92-97% of your grow light bulbs’ light back to your plants and herbs. Increase your grows without adding to your energy bill!
- 90-day Warranty: Apollo Horticulture is dedicated to providing quality products backed by unbeatable service in order to give our customers the complete package that they deserve.
Disclaimer: Apollo Horticulture products are for professional use and are to be used in a green house environment with proper ventilation only. Use of our products in any other environment such as apartments, community housing, or small enclosed spaces is not recommended and may create a potential fire hazard. By purchasing our products, you agree to the recommended use and release all liability of Apollo Horticulture and respective agents for any misuse of the products.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I Love My Grow Tent.
FYI, don't try to stumble around trying to assemble this with your significant other unless you have already filed for divorce. The Christmas light decorations I have are a must for any respectable grower but you must supply and install them.
My first purchase was the 48 ×48 ×80 unit. It's huge! I liked it so much, I bought the smaller 38 ×20 × 62. These tents will no doubt serve me well. They seem to be manufactured with rugged use in mind.
I read anotger person's review, where the assembly process was described as "entering the 7th circle of hell." I had, just that same day, assembled the 48 × 48 × 80 inch tent. I too struggled getting the tent over the pole feame. A couple of tips that might make your life easier. First, assemble the bottom of the frame, then put it into the bottom of tge completely unzipped tent. Next, finish assemboing the frame, except for the 3 cross bars that go on the top. Second, lay the assembled frame on its side, with the bulk of the rent under thie frame. Spread out the tent, then begin pulling the tent over the frame, until all 4 corners match. When the corners are all inside the fabris, streughten everything out, then zip the tent up. Now you csn stand the tent up, move it to its desired location, then open the front zipper, and install the 3 stabelizing cross bars.
I bought 2 of these tents. On both units, I had to re-orient the hook ends of the main stabelized bar. I used a large pair of needle nosed plyers to open the hook more so it would easily hook on to the frame of tge tent. On the first tent I purchased, I onky had to adjust one end of the bar. I fugured oerhaps that pieces must have been damaged in shipping. But, on the second tent, I had to adjust both ends. This must be a manufacturer defect. It wasn't a big deal, but the consistency of the defect surprised me.
I bought both my tents from Amazon warehouse. I got both for a combined total of $156. Great product, warts and all, considering they were such a bargain.
I highly recommend the Apollo horticulture tents.