Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Apollo Horticulture 48”x48”x80” Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Package Includes: 1 -48”x 48”x 80” Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent / 1 – Removable Mylar Floor Tray, 2 Filter Straps Included, 1 – Instructional Pamphlet / Size – 48”x 48”x 80” 100% Reflective Tear Proof Mylar / Heavy Duty Zippers & Double Stitching for Light Protection
- HIGH QUALITY: 48”x 48”x 80” hydroponics indoor growing tent with heavy-duty zippers and double stitching for light protection ensure durability and long-lasting use. Thick tent material reinforced by the metal poles ensures security and stability. Keep your grows contained, prevent odors from leaking out, and stop pests from getting in.
- HIGHLY REFLECTIVE: Includes a removable Mylar floor tray, and a 100% light-proof, tear-proof reflective Mylar lining to assist your indoor growing light fixtures and equipment. Increase the intensity of your grow lights and retain heat to keep your grow room at the right temperature for your plants, herbs, flowers, fruits, and vegetables to thrive.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Includes an instructional pamphlet for easy set up. This is a great hydroponics growing light kit system starter, whether you want to set up your indoor garden in an apartment, condominium, greenhouse, or any rented space.
- TOP CUSTOMER CARE: Your Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing is backed by our exceptional customer service team and comes standard with the Apollo Horticulture Brand Guarantee and a 90-day warranty. It is our commitment to be your guiding light in the world of indoor growing, and to be the grow light company that you will want to do business with again and again. If our product does not meet or exceed your expectations, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee hassle free.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Package Height||7.52 x 11.3 x 49.02 inches|
|Shipping Weight||32.3 pounds|
The goal of Apollo Horticulture is simply to be the best value in grow lights. We continually work to produce the highest quality, fully featured, and most up to date hydroponic equipment at the lowest prices possible. We believe that yielding better quality, larger grows does not necessarily mean a higher price tag. The consistency our team delivers year after year, along with unbeatable service, makes up the complete package our customers deserve. It is our commitment to be your guiding light in the world of indoor growing, and to be the grow light company that you will want to do business with again and again.
Welcome to the next generation of grow tents – your new place to cultivate. By choosing Apollo Horticulture, we are pleased to offer you:
- Durability: Metal frame poles keep your tent secure, and the tent’s thick fabric and quality double stitching prevent any unwanted outside exposure.
- Protection: Heavy-duty metal zippers protect your home, safeguard your grows, yet offer you easy accessibility to your indoor grown plants.
- Efficiency: Each tent is lined with 100% light-proof and tear-proof reflective Mylar film, which returns up to 92-97% of your grow light bulbs’ light back to your plants and herbs. Increase your grows without adding to your energy bill!
- 90-day Warranty: Apollo Horticulture is dedicated to providing quality products backed by unbeatable service in order to give our customers the complete package that they deserve.
Disclaimer: Apollo Horticulture products are for professional use and are to be used in a green house environment with proper ventilation only. Use of our products in any other environment such as apartments, community housing, or small enclosed spaces is not recommended and may create a potential fire hazard. By purchasing our products, you agree to the recommended use and release all liability of Apollo Horticulture and respective agents for any misuse of the products.
Top customer reviews
I will update this review if the seller reaches out to try to make it right in some way, but I already tossed the packaging (again, shame on me) so it is too late to at least return it.
-Sturdy (currently hanging (2) 300w MarsHydro and (1) 600w Meizhi. All good.
-Multiple areas to access plants
-Plenty of access for 6" duct and extension chords.
Light bleed through stitching and I can't seem to get the Velcro on the mesh screen covers to completely cover up. No signs of hermies so probably isn't too much of a big deal but figured I'd mention it.
The reason I actually took the time to write a review is because it isn't actually light tight. Now, this is the first grow tent I've ever owned/seen, but I have worked in dark rooms for photography. When the description said that it was light-proof I expected it to be light proof. The zippers on this tent allow light in/out. It isn't very much light, but it is enough to be noticeable from either inside or outside of the tent. I tested this by standing inside the tent with all the lights off inside, but lights on outside, and then standing outside with my grow lights on but the room lights off. In both cases noticeable light was entering/exiting from multiple zippers around the tent.
I don't expect this to be a problem for my plants, but it is worth pointing out.