Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 540 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 673 reviews
on April 27, 2017
I love the tool selection and the kit is very easy to carry and transport. I use the screwdriver, the pliers, and the utility knife the most, and I am very glad to have all the tools. I am not a heavy user of tools, and I am certainly not a construction worker. However, this kit is great for around the house work, and all the tools seem very durable. My only complaint is that the tool kit doesn't always hold the tools in place. The tools snap into spaces in the kit, but sometimes they fall out. This isn't too big of an issue for me, but, if you're carrying the kit in a vehicle or tossing it around a bit, I wouldn't expect all the tools to stay in place.
on October 28, 2016
Got one of these for each of my two recent college grads when they went off to their own apartments. The tools are not 'high quality' mechanics tools, and the case doesn't hold them that securely, but they are a good set for general household chores and will the price was appropriate for the quality.
on June 9, 2017
For a start up laboratory, we were needing a small, all in one tool kit.
I saw this same unit at a box store and while it appeared to have everything we needed for the laboratory, the cost was 3 times what I found when I shopped at Amazon.
Overall, the quality is as expected when made in China but with that said, the kit appears well made. Only time will tell how the individual tools will hold up but for the money I spent, a good investment at the time of this review.
on April 3, 2017
I gave this Tool Set to a senior friend for his birthday--he'd just moved & didn't take any tools w/him. He isn't a DIY guy, but he took out each tool & looked @ all. He especially liked all the screwdriver tips & "handy" hammer. I made "points" w/my friend & when purchased, it was a good deal!
on May 8, 2017
I don't understand how tools just grow legs and walk away while I'm not looking, but I finally had to buy a new set just in time to assemble my made-over bedroom. It was a relief to have what I needed at hand, and it was all here. The scissors are a bit flimsy, but otherwise it's a good kit.
on July 17, 2016
I purchased these during Prime day for a great deal and have used them quiet often. Here are the pros and cons that I have found from my experience so far:
Pros: Very diverse set of tools that can be used for the majority of small tasks.
The tools are decent quality and will not break any time soon. Everything pictured is included and the travel case is a big plus.
The price is great for this kit!

Cons: The tools tend to fall out of their placement when re-opening the box, and the placement of the tools can be a bit difficult as they do not always properly fit in.

Overall this is a very highly recommended product that I would surely purchase again. I believe the price is great and the quality is sublime for the price.
on July 29, 2017
I have thousands of dollars worth of tools, being a mostly retired tech. But not at home. This is a pretty good set of every day "honey do" tools to have in the closet. Nothing high end but enough so the wife can attempt a repair if I am not there.
on August 26, 2016
Kinda cheap looking but it's a starter tool set for my eleven year old son, so it will work. I'm just not overwhelmed with the quality of this product.
on July 31, 2017
This was a gift to my grandson who is off to college in a few weeks. He was very pleased with the number of pieces and quality of the tools. The compact size was also a plus. Overall a good purchase.
on July 22, 2017
I bought this for my 9 year old nephew and took out the razor cutter. He loves tools and working. He carries this set around with him because he never knows when he'll have to fix something.