- Series: Pauline and Patristic Scholars in Debate (Book 2)
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: T&T Clark (December 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0567672298
- ISBN-13: 978-0567672292
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,386,888 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Apostolic Fathers and Paul (Pauline and Patristic Scholars in Debate)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Specially commissioned studies examine how the writings of Paul were received by the Apostolic Fathers.
About the Author
Todd D. Still serves as The William M. Hinson Professor of Christian Scriptures in the George W. Truett Theological Seminary of Baylor University, USA.
David E. Wilhite is Associate Professor of Christian Theology at Baylor University, USA.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|