Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 340 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 359 reviews
on February 10, 2016
THIS IS IT!! Empties all the toothpaste and keeps the countertop clear. I'd been given one of these tube rollers years ago by my beautician. (Originally used for hair coloring tubes) I let a family member have it and have missed it ever since. So happy to have found another :D
I love the loop, allows me to hang my toothpaste from a suction cup hook in shower or on bathroom mirror.

P.S. Someone inquired if it would hold a 3" tube? Part of the tube would be exposed, as shown in the picture below. However, I think, as long as the tube is expressed/emptied as it is rolled, it should work fine.
review image review image review image review image
on June 14, 2016
This was a great buy! It really bothers me when people squeeze toothpaste from the middle rather than at the bottom -one of my serious pet peeves so i've been looking for a toothpaste squeezer that would stop the middle squeezing in my household. This is a great find and i'm really glad i bought it. The product is simple and easy to use. I wish i had found this a long time ago. It just makes life so much simpler. Get this and you won't regret it!
review image
on September 25, 2012
It goes together easily and makes it easy to squeeze a tube of toothpaste, but the unit isn't large enough for a family size tube. You wind up with half the tube in the squeezer and no way to get more in. It would probably work fine with a smaller tube, but if the tube is smaller it's not so hard to squeeze it all out.
on May 24, 2016
There's people that apply pressure to toothpaste from the end of the tube, and those that do it from the middle. As silly as this sounds - and it's just like which direction you set the toilet paper, how you fold shirts, etc. - it's just something that you've done one way forever and it's difficult to adjust.

When I moved in with my significant other, I quickly realized she always used toothpaste from the middle of the tube. When we'd get halfway through the tube, I'd take time every couple of days to squeeze all the remaining paste at the back of the tube to the front. Eventually, I got tired of this and decided to take my frustration to Amazon.

That's where I found Flents Toothpaste Tube Winder and let me tell you, this has been great! It's not the most visually pleasing appliance, but it works! It saves me time every day and even though I haven't done the math, I'm sure it saves me money by using every last drop of toothpaste in a bottle.
on June 17, 2017
My old dentist who retired used to give these away for free. One night in a late night stupor I accidentally threw the winder away with the empty tube of toothpaste. Caught heck from my wife, so I had to order a replacement ASAP. These work perfectly. They keep the toothpaste tube under control.
on October 27, 2013
My daughter-in-law had a toothpaste winder that she'd got from a well known store. When I returned home from my vacation I went to every one of those stores in my area only to find out they don't carry it. After searching online I found this one. It came the other day and my husband and myself couldn't be happier. Over the years we've tried a couple of other winders only to be disappointed. This one is sturdy and winds the tube up tight. Once it's on you won't have to worry about it coming lose or falling off. I'm thinking of ordering another one just to have on hand incase something happens to this one.
on June 29, 2015
Awesome little gadget. Bought these after perusing through the other very inexpensive tube squeezers that ship from China that come many weeks later. I was about to buy one of those when I came across a review saying how cheap & poor quality they were & that this was a better alternative that seemed built to last a bit longer. I ordered the 2 pack. I found it was a breeze to use & seems good quality. It is more expensive than those overseas ones but the material seems solid & it doesn't hurt my hand to roll the tube - these were 2 complaints about the other $2 ones shipped from China. I'll probably order more & just hands these out as little add-on side gifts for birthdays or for Christmas.
Anyone can appreciate it because I hope that everyone uses toothpaste on a daily basis - I hate the idea of throwing away unused toothpaste because I wasn't able to squeeze it out efficiently. This gadget does that job for you easily
on July 27, 2017
I am a huge fan of these! I've been using them regularly for about 5 months now and they are holding up great. They are easy to use and really saves the frustration of having to constantly shimmy the toothpaste to the top during the end of its life. A must buy!
on April 10, 2011
I found one of these in a pharmacy once and liked it so much I bought a bunch more online. The winder consists of two nested cylinders, each with a slot in the wall. Align the inner and out slots, slip the end of the tube in, and turn the inner cylinder with the wingnut-style knob. Within a fraction of a turn the tube is securely trapped, and the outer slot kneads all the toothpaste to the business end of the tube. It's easy to extract the tube when it's empty. There's an eye for hanging the whole thing on a nail.
on June 15, 2017
Why did I never get one of these before? Here I am like a neanderthal trying to squeeze up the last drops of toothpaste or trying to find that corner edge in my house to scrape it on. Love this product. Easy to use and so damn functional.