Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 9, 2011
The cases look & feel great. Love that there are 4 ways to protect the Ipod + the 2 screen protectors! The charging cords are great to have as well. The stylus will prove to be an essential item for sure! I haven't used them as of yet, as this bundle is a Christmas gift for my son. I hope to update after a month or so of use as to the quality & wear & tear of the items. This is an awesome deal that I hope you won't pass by.

****EDIT****
1/4/2012
The leather case fits REALLY well & is holding up. The clear rubber gel skin fits well, but the knubs that go over the on/off button on top of the ipod & the volume buttons on the side do not line up properly so it's hard to turn off or adjust volume.
The screen protectors fit great & were easy to put on, but please DO take your time with them & keep all dust/fuzz away while applying them.
Be careful with the stylus when pressing to write/draw. Do not tilt it to far back or the metal barrel of the stylus will scatch the screen.
Also the stylus barrel could have been a little "fatter" & longer. we get hand cramps even though it is approx the diameter of a ballpoint pen, it is shorter.
No other complaints.
9 people found this helpful
on August 21, 2012
Got the Accesories and really nothing special about it. i just got a new ipod touch. So i liked the leather closeing case and the covers were ok. I needed the face protector so they helped. looking at alot of these accesorie kits i see people complaining about the car adapters not working, well guess what? It plugged in and lite on the handle came on then went out never worked again. So the car charger plug was useless!!! The rubber tip pen or toucher, i found useless to, could have been of some use if they made it smaller and put a little pocket on the side of the leather case, and a belt clip would have been nice too!! Also would have been nice with a wall charge element! But i was disapointed with the accesorie kit on a whole!
One person found this helpful
on August 18, 2011
When i received my order I was so happy with it cuz it comes with 3 different ways to protect your iPod 4g and it includes 2 screen protectors that are really great and the stylus for the iPod is AWESOME!! and YES IT WORKS!! now I have extras for my car and my PC usb cord wise I LOVE IT!! if you have a iPod 4g get this you wont be disappointed cuz you always need extras and they all came packaged really well One of the headphones has a mic on it the other is just for listening to music I think that's cool so I can switch when I want to!!
8 people found this helpful
on June 18, 2013
One item was out of stock, another item was cheaply made and arrived broke. In spite of these issues I would 100% recommend buying from this seller. They communicate well, respond quickly and address issues immediately. With the exception of the two piece plastic case, all the other items seem to be of good quality. Still - it is the customer service that stands out...you just don't see this kind of attentiveness these days.
on August 27, 2011
Was looking to buy a case for my new Ipod. Came across a 10pc accessory case bundle for under $15.00. I gave it a shot and bought it. I was very surprised to see all I got,3 diffierent click cases,a flip case which I love,a charger head-phones and much more. Everything works great! I would recommend this to anyone who needed to replace or use as a second set. The set of one case at the store was 29.00 with this, you get so much more at a great price. Also the headphones sound really good and being ear buds fit and feel great.
16 people found this helpful
on January 31, 2012
Everything it comes with is pretty quality and seems to work well. Exactly as it is described. Well mostly.

My only two complaints are that the ipod screen covers aren't for Ipod Touch 4th Gens (and I don't even know how to reach the seller to complain.)

Also the Ipod cases have a second camera hole punch in them, which tells me they've just modified another model's case so I can tell on all the cases (except the leather which I love, that they weren't really made for the 4th Gen originally. All in all though, it's a good deal and I recommend it. Just buy screen covers from somewhere else.
One person found this helpful
on October 28, 2013
This is a really good value and the quality was above average for foreign manufactured, aftermarket parts. My son loves the accessories and uses them to this day. We bought this bundle about a year and a half ago and he is still using the ear buds, amazing! I use the car charger still and have had no problems with any of these parts of the bundle. I would recommend this as a great purchase for anyone looking for inexpensive accessories.
on August 20, 2013
Everything has worked fine for me up until now, and I would say the buy was well worth it. It has a few things that I have no need for or just seem plain cheap, but there are other things that make up for it. Came in good time and condition.
on December 29, 2013
I did not use everything that came with this package but the protective case is great for travelling.

The stylus works well and the extra cords are also appreciated.
on January 7, 2014
A lot of the items were very cheap like the car charger which broke on the very first use. Still got some use out of the rest which makes the package worth it.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.