Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Apple Aluminum Wired Keyboard MB110LL/A" and save 35% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.14 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Apple Aluminum Wired Keyboard MB110LL/A
|Price:||$112.00 + $5.14 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Anodized aluminum enclosure
- Extended layout with document navigation controls, a numeric keypad, and special function keys
- Low profile keys
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- Ultra-thin design
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Apple Wired Keyboard with Keypad||Wireless Keyboard||Keyboard and Magic Mouse||Keyboard and Magic Trackpad||Magic Trackpad||Magic Mouse|
|System Requirements||Mac computer with available USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 port||Bluetooth-enabled Mac computer with OS X v10.5.8 or later||Bluetooth-enabled Mac computer with OS X v10.5.8 or later||Bluetooth-enabled Mac computer with OS X v10.5.8 or later||Bluetooth-enabled Mac computer with OS X v10.5.8 or later||Bluetooth-enabled Mac computer with OS X v10.5.8 or later|
|Additional Device Compatibility||-||Keyboard Only: Apple TV, iPod, iPhone, iPad||Keyboard Only: Apple TV, iPod, iPhone, iPad||Keyboard Only: Apple TV, iPod, iPhone, iPad||-||-|
|Gestures||-||-||Mouse: Scroll, Click, Swipe||Trackpad: Scroll, Click, Swipe, Rotate||Trackpad: Scroll, Click, Swipe, Rotate||Mouse: Scroll, Click, Swipe|
|Range||Wired||33 Feet||33 Feet||33 Feet||33 Feet||33 Feet|
Compare with similar items
Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad - US English
Apple Wired Keyboard with Numeric Keypad Compatible with Mac OS X v.10.6.8 & later Versions (MB110LL/B)
Apple Wireless Magic Keyboard 2, Silver (MLA22LL/A) - Certified Refurbished
Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard for Mac — Solar Recharging, Mac-Friendly Keyboard, 2.4GHz Wireless - Silver
Macally Ultra-Slim USB Wired Computer Keyboard for Apple Mac Pro, MacBook Pro/Air, iMac, Mac Mini, Laptop, Windows PC Laptop (ACEKEY)
|Shipping||$5.14||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MAC PREMIUM PARTS||Amazon.com||Mac Parts Online||ExclusivesDirect||Amazon.com||Jukegear|
|Are Batteries Included||No||Yes||No||Yes||No||—|
|Are Batteries Required||No||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|Color||White||White||Aluminum + White keys||Silver||Silver||—|
|Hardware Connectivity||USB 2.0||Bluetooth||USB||Bluetooth||USB||USB|
|Item Dimensions||18.5 x 5.25 x 1.25 in||17.5 x 5 x 0.79 in||18.4 x 5.3 x 1.1 in||10 x 4 x 14 in||7.87 x 1.38 x 19.09 in||4.5 x 0.4 x 17 in|
|Item Weight||1.25 lbs||1.5 lbs||1.28 lbs||—||2.2 lbs||1.15 lbs|
The Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad features an extended layout; an elegant, ultrathin anodized aluminum enclosure; low-profile keys; and two USB 2.0 ports.
The Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad features an elegant, ultrathin anodized aluminum enclosure with low-profile keys that provide a crisp, responsive feel. It also has function keys for one-touch access to a variety of Mac features such as screen brightness, volume, eject, play/pause, fast-forward and rewind, Expos
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Because I use it all day, five days a week, I clean it using those Clorox wipes. I take a Clorox sheet and cover my index finger with the cloth. I then scrub clean each key back to their brilliant white.
The wipes are dry enough where they don't leak but give them a good twist and squeeze just to make sure before using.
It takes a while to scrub each key but you don't end up with a shorted-out keyboard from dripping moisture into the circuitry. I don't use the Bluetooth keyboards as they can't keep up with my typing speed. Have to wait for them to keep up. This keyboard had no delay.
We purchased our most recent iteration of this keyboard in June 2015, to use with a second iMac, a 27” model that we bought second-hand. For some reason, it didn’t come with any keyboard.
The other two keyboards: My wife uses one with her MacBook Pro, and the other lives in my rollaboard suitcase for when I travel overnight. It’s too big to fit into my briefcase.
Why do I like this keyboard so much:
• It has excellent feel, with just the right amount of tactile feedback. It has a positive action, and it’s not too loud either.
• I use the whole keyboard, including the dedicated arrow keys and the numeric keypad.
• I prefer wired keyboards over Bluetooth. I own Apple’s smaller Bluetooth-enabled version of this keyboard — bought it to use as the travel keyboard. Meh. I missed the arrow keys and keypad, didn’t like carrying batteries, and found Bluetooth to kill my MacBook Air’s battery. (I also use a wired mouse.)
• I like that the wired keyboard has two USB ports. They’re not good for everything; they won’t charge my iPhone, and sometimes won’t have enough power for thumb drives, especially larger capacity ones. Those need to be plugged directly into the second USB port on my MacBook Air. However, those USB ports ARE good for a wired mouse, and for connecting to USB devices with their own power supplies. The keyboard on my desk has one USB port used for the mouse, the other for my Time Machine backup hard drive.
Note: There are several versions of this full-sized keyboard. The only real difference is on the uses for the top row of function keys. Frankly, they’re all fine.