|Average Battery Life (in hours)||30 hours|
Apple Certified MFi Controller - PXN 6603W Speedy Bluetooth Controller Wireless Gamepad for iPhone/ iPad/ iPod touch/ New Apple TV 4 (White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Apple MFi Certified - PXN ios game controller are directly Approved and Certified by Apple.
- Requires iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10.2, compatible with iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S, iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini 2 / 3 /4, iPad4, iPad Pro and iPod touch 5, iPod touch 6, New Apple TV 4
- Easy to use, connect the controller and apple device via bluetooth then playing games, do not need to any emulator and jailbreak your apple device.
- ios controller support a lot of MFi-compatible games, on the premise that the games support controller.
- Include smartphone clip for iPhone and iPod,length from 2 inch to 3.5 inch, gaming anywhere,anytime
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
IMPORTANT NOTE: PXN Controller is compatible with iOS 10.2. Please update the Apple device system to iOS 10.2.
PXN mfi Controller Wireless Bluetooth Gamepad for iPhone, iPad, iPod, New Apple TV 4
1. Special finish on surface for consistent grip when playing.
2. Pressure sensitive buttons offer precise control.
3. Include travel clip for iPhone and iPod gaming anywhere,anytime.
Requires iOS 7/ iOS 8 / iOS 9 / iOS 10.2
Bluetooth 2.1+EDR Class 2 Connectivity Controllers
Range: Approx.20M / 64ft
Battery: Rechargeable Lithium polymer Battery 550mah
Battery Life: Approx. 30 hours
Charging Time: Approx. 2 hours
Dimensions: Approx.(L)7.2 in. x (W)5.3 in. x (H)2.8 in.
1 x Bluetooth Controller
1 x Smartphone Clip
1 x Charging USB Cable
1 x User Manual
NOTE: The mfi controller NOT compatible with iPhone 4/4S, iPad 1/2/3, Mac Pro, Macbook, Apple TV 1/2/3
Top Customer Reviews
Pros - good quality build, not premium but good. Holds an iPhone 6+ with spare room for the case attached but semi-top heavy when you do.
Simplified tools needed to use in case tearing apart. Quick charging
Cons - the screen attachment only has 2 adjustable settings and neither are exactly where I'd like them to be. Causes discomfort after viewing in only a few minutes at which point I would rather remove my phone and play without the attachment.
Bluetooth connection is unreliable. My iPhone tells me it's still connected but appears to become unresponsive at times, even causing me to have to turn Bluetooth off and back on again. Sometimes it registers it has a dead battery even though it's fully charged.
Limited apps for this device, given it's up to developers to make it possible to use apps and games with a controller, the slow to update web page that tells you what apps or games are compatible is very limited and due to the small options I find the price tag to be to high on this item.
Overall it's a good concept but not worth buying. If I could do it all over again I'd just stick with the touch screen when gaming. It's not a bad device but it's not as useable as I expected it to be.
The controller looks and for the most part feels just like an Xbox 360 controller. You have the same type of design as the Xbox controllers had with the same "X, Y, B, A" buttons, along with a similar looking and feeling D-Pad, and both of the analog sticks are positioned in the same area on the controller as the Xbox controller. The controller has a modest weight to it, it isn't the lightest controller I've ever used, nor is it the heaviest. It feels good in the hands and all of the buttons work like they should. You have a very wide variety of games that are fully compatible with this controller such as Minecraft, and it really does make the whole gaming experience on a mobile platform a much better experience in my opinion. The battery charges quickly taking just over an hour from dead to fully charged for me, and the battery life is advertised as being about 30 hours which is plenty of time to play your games. While I do wish this was compatible with other devices, it works great with IOS devices and if you own an iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, or any other supported Apple products then I think this controller is a great one to take a look at. I did receive this to test out and provide feedback on, but my review is honest. If you have any questions then I would be happy to answer them to the best of my abilities. To sum up what I like and dislike about this controller, I'll put the pros and cons below.
- Compatible with a large range of games.
- Charges quickly.
- Battery lasts around 30 hours.
- Works with any device running iOS 7 or newer.
- Has a similar look to that of an Xbox 360 controller.
- Isn't super heavy and is very comfortable to use.
- My only complaint is that I wish it was usable with other devices.