Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 779 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 857 reviews
on April 7, 2017
Many endorsements from famous people at the beginning of the book, surprising. Seems to help improve overall health.
on July 9, 2016
I liked the concept of using a natural product in my day to day health regiment. Would recommend this to folks who favor natural ways to better health. I gave it four stars because the author promoted his product more so than just stating that any quality unrefined vinegar would work.
on February 15, 2016
This book is very enlightening. It tells you all about what a miracle food pure applecider vinegar is....with the mother. I've had the paperback for years,and now have it downloaded on to my tablet. Thanks to AMAZON I got it at a very good price.
on April 7, 2017
Apple cider vinegar is a wonderful product with amazing properties. I believe everybody should use it every day and this book will tell you exactly how to do that! I Highly recommend this book and suggest you give it to your friends
on April 5, 2017
Excellent book exemplifies numerous benefits available by means of apple cider vinegar. I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in exploring a healthy lifestyle.
on May 25, 2017
I have learned a lot from reading this book, from health benefits as well as cleaning my house chemical free. I would recommend this book for people who would like to live and eat cleaner, this book will give you great information and recommendations.
on April 24, 2017
although i dont buy all the benefits of ACV i do believe it can be very beneficial in some cases. intereting book and the vinegar is now available in just about any big store for about 3 bucks. tastes good. really tart.
on March 9, 2017
Seemed to be mostly ads and reviews for their other books and products.
on March 1, 2015
I totally enjoyed reading about all the uses for the apple cider vinegar. I would recommend this book to others who are interested in a more natural approach to health issues.
on December 21, 2014
Been using Braggs Apple cider vinegar for some time and really like using it. I wanted to find out more uses and this is a very good book for just the!! I recommend buying this book if you like Braggs Apple Cider vinegar!!! I drink it along with a half lemon squeezed in water. Very good for a person I believe.