Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by NERD Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 13, 2015
I purchased the book to see if I could take some of the ideas that Apple uses to train their employees and give their customers the perfect experience. I restructured a lot of my business based on the information I received from this book. I highly recommend it for any corporate executive, business owner, and it works really well when I consult with non profits organizations too.
on January 29, 2016
A very insightful sight of the Apple Experience that can be applicable in a wide variety of situations. Really a must if you manage people or in contact with customers.
on April 19, 2016
Loved the history and thought process shared in this book which went behind building the hugely popular Apple Store culture.
on February 16, 2017
Great examples of impactful customer and employee experience!
on May 3, 2013
A great insight but often repetitive experience of how successful customer liaisons can be attained by companies, large and small. I definitely would come back to companies that use this way of communicating and treating customers.

Mick
on December 25, 2016
Excellent
on November 19, 2016
Awesome!
on October 14, 2015
Love it! Got this copy for a friend who just got a job at the local Apple store. He loves the book!
on October 7, 2015
The best book to have as your desk reference and training guide for new employees
on November 11, 2015
I learned a lot and am now trying to practice what I learned.