Apple Garageband Jam Pack: Rhythm Section
- Using your keyboard, you can strum, pick and perform more than 10 playable guitars and other stringed instruments,
- Play a variety of new software drum kits, covering everything from jazz brushes to classic 1970s studio sound to heavy metal
- Build unique tracks with loops for rock, blues, metal, jazz, and country songs
- More than 50 software instrument presets you can use to perform rhythm and backing tracks with a keyboard in a variety of styles
- Choose from new, fully playable acoustic(including an unplugged acoustic bass guitar) & electric basses covering some of the most popular studio tones
- Including a bluegrass banjo, an blues acoustic guitar, a dobro, and three new electric guitars, with harmonics and power chords
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I used an entry level drum machine for a while, but it was difficult to set up with the provided beats and even more difficult to program original beats. The drum machine costs twice as much as the JamPack. The loops and fills provided with this JamPack are way easier to set up for a song and the midi data can be edited to create new beats.
Overall, I am very satisfied with the product. If it were less expensive it would probably get five stars. (I have not fully explored the bass loops because I record my own bass tracks, so I have no comment on that aspect.)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Every Garageband product I have purchased have been over the top! They are all fantastic!Published 14 months ago by Bruce Coy
Worked great! Easy installation.
Came in original box.
It was the real deal.
This was a waste of money for me. It has no instructions on how to use the sounds with Garage Band. When you load it, you can't even tell if it loaded or not. Read morePublished on January 28, 2010 by C. Mentesana
this jam pack is awesome. It comes with tons of new loops and instruments and the installation disc only takes up about 5 GB on your computer. Read morePublished on June 7, 2008 by TECH guy