Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Apple Jacks Cereal, 12.2-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

Size: 12.2 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3)|Package Type: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change
Price:$7.23 - $11.95

on May 19, 2012
I was at Wal Mart today and compared pricing. $1.83 a box for 12.2 oz. It was around $2.80 at Wal-Mart for 18 oz in their store brand. So the real deal is slightly cheaper and shows right up at the door. Can't beat it. I wish the prices were as good on other cereal on Amazon.

As a bonus, these boxes came with a Spider-Man movie ticket promotion. So I ordered more to get free tickets for my family via the promotion. Consider that, the cereal was almost free.
on October 18, 2013
My whole family loves Apple Jacks! It is yummy enough for kids but not so sweet to turn off adults like me who don't want a candy tasting cereal. This 3 pack is perfect to last us through the month and at a great price too.
on February 13, 2016
This was my favorite cereal as a kid, and now my kids are grown up, yet I still enjoy the subtle apple with cinnamon taste. There's a reason this cereal has been around for as long as I have. They originally were dubbed as Apple O's in 1965 and advertisers changed it to the familiar name I've always remembered them as. Of course, they used to be only orange O's, back in the day. Sometime in the '90s, they added green circles and made the orange brighter. Personally, I don't think we need the extra dyes because they taste great. I suspect my granddaughter will also enjoy them in a couple of years.
on September 4, 2012
I've loved apple jacks since I was a kid. I could eat a whole box in one sitting if my wife would let me.

Pros:
Delightful taste
Crunchy texture stays mostly consistent through the whole bowl of cereal
Good amount of fiber

Cons:
Never quite seems to be enough in the bowl
Leaves you wanting another bowl
on November 8, 2014
The prime price is awesome. Three boxes arrived in date not close to expiring. My kids jump for joy Apple Jacks is one of the favorite morning breakfast options. I must admit it is one of my go to after along day. This last month was an awesome arrival as the three boxes has the Scholastic promotion on it you needed three boxes to get a free book. So worked out quite nice.
on April 8, 2016
My husband loves this cereal. I love the price and the convenience of ordering it here on Amazon. Being able to get this in a pantry order right to our door is super amazing.

Just be aware of the fact that the first ingredient is sugar. Surprise surprise it is a sugary cereal :p (no wonder my husband loves it). Reading the ingredient list may just make you question eating them if you are wanting to eat healthier grub. If you are not watching out for hydrogenated oils or misc coloring, etc it is a yummy treat.

Overall it is a good once and awhile treat.
on July 21, 2016
This seems to be a favorite of my 2 teen aged boys and my husbands also. I use prime pantry and I have a hard time checking out if my box isn't 100% full. Between the low prices, and the coupons cereal is the way to go to fill my box. I ordered several kinds and this box (which is a huge family sized box) was the first to empty. I personally don't care for this kind of cereal but 4 out of 5 in my house love it!
on November 30, 2015
I can't get over how cheap huge boxes of cereal are on Prime Pantry. I got this at a better price than I paid at WalMart, and I had a promotion for free shipping. Woohoo!!!

If you've never tried "Apple Jacks" before - this cereal doesn't taste like apples, but I never expected it to. There really isn't a way to describe what they taste like... pseudo sweet with a hint of cinnamon - nice and crunchy in milk. Worth a taste if you like Fruit Loops, Cheerios, or Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
on June 24, 2014
I'm one of those mean people who limits sweets, even for kids, so this with milk is desert and I'd never give it for breakfast. The times we do have desert, like when we all sit down to watch a movie, this is a reasonably low-toxin choice.
on January 22, 2014
If you like Apple Jacks, you will like .... um these.

They were not an old date which is a PLUS on mail order food.

I got a good deal.

Boxed very well.

Delivered on time.

What else is there to say?