Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter for Select iPho..." and save 18% off the $49.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter for Select iPhone, iPad and iPod Models (MD826AM/A)
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$4.96 (11%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use the Lightning Digital AV Adapter with your iPhone, iPad or iPod with Lightning connector
- The Lightning Digital AV Adapter supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen - including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows and more - to your HDMI-equipped TV, display, projector or other compatible display in up to 1080p HD
- It also outputs video content - films, TV programmes, captured video - to your big screen in up to 1080p HD
- Simply attach the Lightning Digital AV Adaptor to the Lightning connector on your device and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (HDMI Cable sold separately)
- Compatible with iPhone 5,5c,5s,SE,6,6 Plus,6S,6S Plus; iPad with Retina Display,iPad mini,mini 2,mini 3,mini 4,Air, Air 2,iPad Pro(9.7-Inch) and iPad Pro(12.9-Inch); iPod Touch 5th Gen(32gb and 64GB),iPod Touch 5th Gen 16gb,iPod touch 6th Generation
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The Lightning Digital AV Adaptor supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen - including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows and more - to your HDMI-equipped TV, display, projector or other compatible display in up to 1080p HD.
Top Customer Reviews
I cannot speak to the older version but I just received this new on from Amazon. Tested it. What some of the very low reviews claim is NOT true.
You get the HDMI feed from the phone, but it depends on the source. Low quality YouTube looks like crap on an HD set obviously but HD video looks just great.
You DO get headphone audio output (tested YouTube and Safari website played video).
I cannot talk to what a specific app on the phone does based on how they program it to behave. It's certainly thinkable a specific app could be written to only output audio via HDMI just as some apps refuse to allow playback out of the HDMI adapter. I got video audio on YouTube videos. I got audio on website (safari) played video.
So it does what I expect it to do. One star away just because it so bulky.
I'll update this review if my experience indicates a change in performance or reliability.
Additionally the audio stayed in sync with the video just fine. I was listening with headphone jack connected earbuds. Though this isn't a typical use case but a plugged in external speaker would work the same.
Again I tested with YouTube. I didn't yet test with 1080P not with a dedicated video app. If I discover an HD app or feed cannot keep audio in sync with the video I'll update the review.
showtime does not work.
some apps play Simultaneously on both iphone and TV( with sound only coming out of the TV) others only on TV. But works either way.
Great if you have unlimited Wi-Fi or to view downloads on the big screen. The APPS listed in my review are the ones I used and verified to work. I cant speak for any other APPS as I have not used them.
I goggled random videos on SAFARI browser and all content worked fine.
I only noticed that the sound may be slightly muffled or unclear but I did not attempt to adjust the sound on my I phone seting. I used “clear voice feature” on TV and it worked better so I did not bother with phone setting.
I purchased this over APPLE TV because its cheeper and I wanted a airplay/mirror feature that does not rely on Wi-Fi network