BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 16, 2014
Works great
on July 31, 2016
Lost the click button and hard to click and grab with. So annoying and cant replace the foot to let you click.
on October 8, 2015
I use this trackpad frequently while working on my genealogy tree. I have wrist problems and arthritis and have found that this pad has eliminated stress on my hands and fingers.
on October 16, 2011
I love this item, I don't see any need to use a mouse now, it takes a little getting used to. Once you do though it is absolutely great. I have no experience with this product in windows, which is why I gave it one star there( I can't give it a good rating since I don't use windows). My only complaint is that it will not wake my MacPro 1.1 2006, using a bluetooth dongle. I am pretty sure that is only because I'm using it through a usb dongle though.
on June 9, 2012
Life is suddenly become easier workign on my IMAC. the wireless mouse i was using previously was slightly cumbersome as compared to the wireless trackpad. With gestures enabled in the trackpad, browsing, navigating and editing has become easy like breeze. A must buy for all IMac users. Received the product promptly and well packaged in original Apple packaging.
on August 30, 2016
Works as expected. I bought used one and still I could not find any scratches nor any other problems.
on March 11, 2014
Using with a late 2013 MacBook Pro Retina running mavericks in docked mode. When I first bought this, I though it was harder to use than a mouse and considered trading it for a magic mouse. After a couple of months, I really like it. I tried a magic mouse yesterday and was glad I have the trackpad.
on May 25, 2017
both of them had to be sent back as defective.
on May 16, 2015
I received the trackpad yesterday and connected it to my macbook pro with external keyboard and 4K monitor.
What a fantastic thing to have. The trackpad works just like the pad on the macbook, perfect!
on December 13, 2016
I really enjoy using this track of its really useful for my day to day use

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.