Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Apple MC500LL/A Battery Charger with six NiMH batt..." and save 41% off the $29.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Apple MC500LL/A Battery Charger with six NiMH batteries
|Price:||$28.59 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The sleek, compact Apple Battery Charger is all about efficient charging.
- Each Apple Battery Charger comes with six NiMH batteries — two for your keyboard, two for your mouse or trackpad, and two for charging.
- The Apple Battery Charger has the lowest “vampire draw” of any similar charger on the market.
- With the Apple Battery Charger, you no longer have to buy or hassle with the disposal of batteries every few months.
- The charger works quickly and efficiently. And once your batteries are fully charged, it draws less power than any other similar charger on the market.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Now there’is a better way to power your wireless keyboard, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, or just about anything that requires AA batteries. The Apple Battery Charger kit comes with a sleek, compact charger and six high-performance AA NiMH batteries that are ready to use right out of the box. The reusable batteries are exceptional at holding a charge and last for up to 10 years. Which means you can finally break the cycle of buying and disposing of those toxic, single-use alkaline batteries.
The first battery charger designed by Apple, the Apple Battery Charger sets a new industry standard for quick, wise energy usage. That's because the Apple Battery Charger has one of the lowest standby power usage values--or "vampire draw"--of any similar charger on the market. Standby power is the energy that most chargers continue to draw after their batteries are fully charged. In contrast to most chargers, the Apple Battery Charger senses when its batteries are done charging and automatically reduces the amount of power it needs. This intelligent power management system makes the charger one of the most energy-efficient rechargeable battery solutions ever.
The Apple Battery Charger offers a much smaller "vampire draw" than most other chargers.
It's a Beautiful FitThe Apple Battery Charger is as well designed on the outside as it is on the inside. The charger boasts a sleek, compact shape, so you can plug it in between tangles of desk wires or pack it neatly in your computer bag when you travel. And like Apple power adapters, the Apple Battery Charger is designed with a removable AC plug, so you can replace it with plugs that fit different outlets around the world. Ideal for energy-conscious computer users of all stripes, the Apple Battery Charger comes with a wall charger and six rechargeable AA NiMH batteries.
The charger and batteries fit seamlessly within the Apple design landscape.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ordered this January 30 for the office, and right out of the box the charger does not work. It just flashes orange. I logged on today to try and exchange them (March 14, we have a newborn so delays happen), but since it has been 30 days I can' just click to return or exchange. SO - logged on to Apple to use the warranty and according to Apple this serial number doesn't exist. My assumption is this is fake knockoff. Buy the real thing and get the protection.
Most recent customer reviews
most of batteries did not even take a charge, light flashed defective before even used once
Requested replacement...Read more