Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1,121-1,130 of 4,317 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,077 reviews
on May 23, 2015
great toy and fast.
on February 15, 2014
Bought the iPad for my brother to use in speech therapy. He had a stroke and is learning to talk again.
on November 19, 2014
I like the iPad a lot, but I wished I had bought one with more memory.
on May 6, 2014
the IPad does not hold its charge. I can charge it to 100% and by evening it could be all used up even when I don't do anything on the IPad. that is why I am returning it. I have another order in to take its place that I just ordered. I would like to put the refund toward the new IPad. Hopefully I can return this with out any problems. Thank you
on April 25, 2013
The iPad 2 is a good tool for those that don't have an iPad 3. I got it for my girlfriend and she has no complaints except for the middle button giving her issues. It only happened twice, but it stopped after a while. I recommend it for all.
on March 25, 2014
this item its used!!!! it was already opened, didnt brin any manual, or the key to open the sim card tray, its alrady configurated, it just brougth the stickers im so dissapointed, this is a fraude, the ipad has scratchs in the back. its supposed to be a brand new. but its not!!! this is a scam!!!
on July 25, 2015
good
on March 9, 2016
Got this for my wife, she loves it
on April 18, 2013
What can I say. I enjoy my iPad so much that I ended up buying two more of them it would be to your advantage to buy one with more memory if you are a photo enthusiast like myself .
on December 20, 2013
Apple, and games for the kids, but work apps for Mom ! Actually this is our 4 th in the family. They are all running strong, and used every day by each of us. This is the 3G one, which you only need if you are away from home alot. For the kids it is great that Apple has the super prices also without the 3/4G. They only need to be using them at home, so that is an option to remember. A lifesaver iPads are!