Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 16GB|Item Shape: Wifi|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 4,300 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,054 reviews
on January 4, 2015
My son absolutely loves it! Everything I wanted and some!!
on December 7, 2014
The iPad was poor quality. It had dots in the screen and chips out of the corners. A piece was also taken out of the back and filled in with a small piece of metal. I highly discourage anybody from buying from this seller.
on September 22, 2014
Not a good product
review image
22 comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 19, 2016
I just received my "Used" ipad 2 today. Wasn't sure what to expect. Not everyone is going to get a good tablet. Some will have more scuffs, dents and scratches and some may not operate properly. This looks to be in very good condition , as described. It came with a wall charger in a plain white box. The set up was so easy. I did not need to use a computer to connect to itunes. Yay! That was a concern to me as I now own a Chromebook. I never had luck with anything refurbished. My son's ipad 2 just broke and I wanted a cheap replacement, until he gets the mini for Christmas. For a little over $100, it seems to be in good working order. The apps seem to open at a slight touch. No delay detected yet. Its only our first day using it. It came 75% charged. I love Apple products. I owned many tablets such as Samsung and I keep coming back for an Apple. Give it a try. If you are a Prime member, you can return at no cost if unhappy.
review image review image
on April 20, 2016
My 1st issue is that the plug & charger were a joke. The Lightning charging cord wouldn't insert in either direction & on my 3rd try it went 1/2 in & broke as I pulled it out. I went to Apple Store & spent $19.95 for a cord. Then I tried to plug the board into the plug it came with & it didn't work at all. Fortunately I was able to use the new cord w my iPhone plug. SO - one of the main reasons I decided to buy this refurbished ipad2 from this vendor was that I could save all the expense of buying chargers - Nope! BTW, the cord & converter were both brand new, cheap knock off brands. As far as the refurbished iPad2 - it's ok I guess. It looks new, clean screen & it is exactly as described - it's good for email, internet search, pintrest, YouTube - I'm not a gamer so not sure about that. Takes a long time to charge (several hours) & gets very slow if I have too many apps - so I deleted FB app & a few others. I wish I had bought something newer w hi-resolution, but this is ok - except the charger thing wasn't cool. Don't let ur buying decision be based on that - just plan to go buy them at Apple Store or use ur iPhone charger if it will fit.
on May 23, 2016
I'm really liking this product Though the damage was more than I expected for having a "like new" rating. with two dings left pointing inward, I'm sure the screen was replaced as it was a refurb, they could have filed it down or straightened out the dings so close to the screen if it's ever dropped in that same place it will surely go directly into the screen. I filed it down some as it was catching the skin, very sharp. It's an older Ipad so it's not as responsive and quick as the new ones. But still a great product. For the price I'm very pleased! Reduction in stars due to the damage on the case being left as is. It's right there by the screen almost touching it already.. Of Course this one is mine with that unique problem, it doesn't say anything about the product, but does scream the repair person didn't pay attention to detail would have taken a couple of minutes to do the job right.
on April 13, 2015
Product arrived on time but would not connect to wifi or computer. Complete waste of time. It supposed to be reconditioned... I guess by that they meant it would turn on because that is the only function it could perform. Without the ability to access wifi or the iTunes Store we couldn't even complete set up. 😡
on February 18, 2016
Said product was new I believe this one was refurbished the screen is coming apart cause the glue that holds the glass on is faulty tried to return it and the seller called me a liar and asked for photos which u can't see in photos cause it's only when you push down on it that it clicks and pops up. Very upset
on December 4, 2014
Worked fine for the first year. After than things went downhill. Screen would not rotate after a year. Tried restore and every other suggestion on Apple site. Nothing. Year and a half volume control went out with volume at zero. Only way to hear is via headphones. 2 years after, completely dead. Will not turn on. When I do a Restore, it goes through the process but stops at the registration and shuts down.

Now, I know some are thinking that we are hard on this iPad, perhaps, but that assumption is incorrect. My mother, a senior citizen, uses it for word find puzzles and to facetime me. If you want something that will last temporarily, buy this. If you want something reliable to keep for a while and get your moneys worth, don't buy this.
on June 18, 2017
I don't know what's wrong with this iPad, but it's not what was advertised. I sincerely regret leaving it in the box until just now, because now I can't return it and unfortunately it's my son's birthday so his big present is ruined. We have an iPad 2 already that's perfect for the kids to use - I bought this second iPad 2 just for my son to use, and it's slow, the resolution is poor, and most importantly it can't support any of the games I downloaded. It's obviously not the same as the one we already have. I don't know what it is. It can't even open Safari without flickering back the the home screen after trying to load a page.
Waste of money. Extremely disappointing. Ruined my son's birthday surprise. Ruined my day. Will never buy from this seller ever again.