Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 8,122 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8,883 reviews
on May 7, 2015
DO NOT BUY "100% Genuine Original OEM Apple Iphone 5 5s Earpods Earphones Handsfree w/ Mic MD827LL/A" FROM THIS SELLER. Not only was the product inauthentic, it was used. I opened the box to check to make sure everything was okay before I gave them to my friend as a birthday present and I see EARWAX in the hearing pods.
review image review image review image review image
99 comments| 1,095 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2015
not apple - took to apple store and compared and NOT the same -
11 comment| 401 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2015
These are FAKE!! DO not buy. They came with TWO R buds!!!
review image
1010 comments| 1,272 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 12, 2013
This is false advertising. Shouldn't this be illegal? Definitely not apple product. Amazon shouldn't carry this product- it's not what it's advertised to be. All that wait for a knock off product. I want my money back
77 comments| 1,279 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 27, 2015
Broke and stopped working in a week
review image
11 comment| 444 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2015
Only worked for 10 days then the left one stopped workin!
11 comment| 239 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2015
This is not original apple earbuds it's fake
44 comments| 291 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 16, 2015
Same as other reviews. Cracking in one ear after one week of use. Literally going to throw them away. Waste of money, would not recommend...
0Comment| 196 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 15, 2017
Don't bother with these unless you don't care that they are fake. Pretty much all of these "Apple" earpods from all sellers on here are fake(even the ones fulfilled by amazon, they don't seem to care about the sellers that sell fakes). They look and feel just like the real ones. They even come in the same retail packaging to fool you. There is, however, an obvious difference in sound quality between the real ones and these. During phone calls(which is what I bought them for) people told me they could barely hear me and that I sounded too low in volume. When I switched over to my real Apple earpods, not only did they hear me a lot better, but I noticed the sound quality of their voice was much more clear. There is also a big difference in sound quality when listening to music(fakes have little to no bass). If the price is too good to be true, then it most likely is(these retail for $30 USD btw). At this point with so many fakes out there, I suggest you buy these headphones from Apple themselves.
review image review image
on July 11, 2013
Zero stars.

I hope Amazon starts a method for vetting the items they sell via 3rd party vendors. At least the returns are free.

Mine came packaged in a nice plastic case that had the Apple logo on the back. The ear buds sounded pretty thin, tinny, no low sounds. I thought maybe it was just my music at the time. Tried other music, same result.

Went jogging the next day, tried again with some energetic music, same thing. :( My suspicions begin to surface even though all the 5 star reviews (wtf?). I begin to exam them more closely and notice that the right ear bud printing has rubbed off! Either my right ear is really hard on ear buds or something is up. Apple product doesn't do that in my experience.

I posted a picture of my ear bud as a customer picture, hopefully this helps your decision.
review image
0Comment| 391 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse