Salon Beauty Books with Buzz Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on November 7, 2015
NO WAY TO CONTACT SELLER TWO WEEKS AFTER IT WAS TURNED ON IT QUIT TOOK IT TO APPLE THEY RAN DIAGNOSTICS AND SAID THE HARD DRIVE AND KEY BOARD WENT OUT. IT WOULD COST APPROXIMATLEY $350.00 ONLY A BALL PARK FIGURE
I BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE BACK IN JUNE AND SELLER SENT CARD AND GAVE INFORMATION THAT IF THERE WAS ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS TO CONTACT THEM.
WE KNOW THAT IT IS AN OLDER MODEL BUT WAS NOT INTENDED FOR CURRENT TIME . OUR SON LIVE ON A 360 ACRE RANCH AND HE WOULD USE IT FOR WATCHING VIDEOS AND PLAYING GAME THY HAVE NO TELEVISION.
3 people found this helpful
on December 4, 2013
This computer came in at perfect condition! I would highly recommend this buyer to others. Fast delivery. I bought this computer because I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a new apple, but needed a new laptop.
11 people found this helpful
on July 7, 2014
Great computer. Awesome features. Seller also stood behind it superbly. I was frankly quite surprised at the superb accountability of this seller. Although I already love my IMac, my wife has only used PC's. So I bought her this used MacBook. Whenever you buy a used or refurbished product you run a risk that something may not work properly and, if it doesn't, that the seller will not stand behind the sale. Not only did this seller stand behind his product, but he fixed the original problem (DVD player), paid for all of the shipping AND upgraded the RAM for free! No questions asked. No hassle. I will definitely buy another computer from him.
6 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 20, 2015
Works perfectly. LOVE IT. There is a little bit of bashy damage on the outside, but it's very minor and will be easy to fix with a bit of plastic fixative. The trackpad works great, the keys are even still crispy. Hoyl crap, this is an absolutely crazy deal for the money. I'll admit, I was nervous from buying used, but this has been an excellent experience. Thanks guys!
One person found this helpful
on May 4, 2015
It's just arrived! It worked for the first five minutes I had it turned on. Now, ten minutes later, when I do so, it stays at the white startup screen and flickers between the Apple logo, a folder with a question mark on it, and a picture of the globe. I'm not sure what I did, if anything. I've just contacted the seller via the email on the paper that came with it; I hope to hear back from them soon. I'm not impressed with this at all, but I hope that they get back with me soon....
One person found this helpful
on November 12, 2015
I've had this computer for about eight months and so far, it's worked quite well. The computer itself is pretty fast when browsing and it's decent when playing back videos. However, I did experience technical issues along the way; the charger it came with died about two months later, AFTER the computer came out of warranty, the CD / DVD player stopped working altogether after three months and the battery started swelling up about eight months after getting the computer. Overall the computer works great, but I also slowly realized that Apple products really eat at your wallet.
on March 1, 2014
I thought this might happen after reading reviews but hoped for the best! No tracking meant "Not Shipped" in this case. After delivery date passed, a phone call got the ball rolling. After listening to some bogus explanations and how the shipping industry works, I received an email with tracking numbers and MacBook arrived. Although the optical drive is inop, the rest of the hardware is fine. My 9 year old daughter loves it. I'll replace the optical drive myself.
3 people found this helpful
on June 9, 2014
I am so happy with this Apple Laptop. It is giving me a opportunity to experience what other people are doing with their laptops. I have always owned a Apple desktop, but this is growing on me for the light convenience of a portable carry. Thank You Amazon for great Sellers.
2 people found this helpful
on June 7, 2018
Works excellent perfect for my needs and fast shipping
on September 24, 2017
Horrible! After two weeks of having the laptop it just stopped working completely. I tried to contact the seller about the issue to see where I should proceed. I wanted to know if they would replace the product or if I would have to just do a refund. I didn’t get anything back and when I had requested a refund I was denied! This is a waste of money!