Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 138 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 147 reviews
on April 10, 2015
Bought it for my youngest daughter as a Christmas gift. Everything I'll have to say will be all good! It's awesome. Purchased in December 2014. It's now four months later, April 2015. First and foremost, it arrived super fast. My eleven year old use it mostly for a Youtube, Internet surfing kiddie things of that sort. She uses the music and camera features. She's really enjoying her gift. No problems thus far. Great buy, especially for the price. I highly recommend. I believe it will last her until I feel she's old enough for a more modern Macbook.
on April 1, 2014
Unsuspecting buyers of computers beware, and do your research before purchasing a computer. This company DID NOT use the word VINTAGE to list the lap top that they advertised FOR SALE, on AMAZON. Thus, when I received it in mid October of 2013, it appeared to be a good thing. However, by late December, the pin hole that lights up on the power cord that plugs into the laptop, to indicate that the power cord is charging the battery in the PC, began intermittently not lighting up. I thought that the power cord needed replacing, because the light on the cord, at the power source on the laptop stopped lighting up at all. I found out via the net that a place in CA, had a cord to sell me ha ha. The place shipped the cord, and I received it in a weeks time. The problem seemed remedied, for about a month, but then I had the same problem, only this time the battery went dead. So, I purchased a battery from Amazon.com where I purchase just about everything I own. This remedied the problem for a short time until the power cord again stopped lighting up. I took the imac lap top to the Apple Store. A technician there told me that the power source was most likely burned out, and that on this model laptop that I had bought the power sources on them burned out on average about every two years. GREAT! I told the Apple tech that before the machine had lost power, there was another problem w/it. The disk drive was grinding with a music CD in it that I had put into the drive to listen to music on. The tech told me that meant I needed an entire new hard drive! And guess what????? When I asked about getting parts from Apple, they told me that they no longer sell parts for that particular VINTAGE model laptop PC. I tried to contact other places that sell PC parts, but they all said that they do not sell parts for my vintage apple laptop. So why did I not just go directly back to the Seller and talk to them. BECAUSE as soon as they took my money on my AMAZON charge card, they cut all lines of communication. And, when I looked their number up online, I was told that they do not sell computers on AMAZON.com Well, maybe not, because even the Customer Service Representatives, at Amazon were unable to reach the seller. Regrettably, I neglected to do my homework. Amazon and it's seller's can not always be depended upon to make things that are WRONG right for customers. Therefore: BUYERS BEWARE
on January 5, 2014
Ordered this from Esalesconnect. They shipped outstandingly fast. The computer came in, and like as the promised was ready to use out of the box. The computer had very minor scratches that you cannot see unless you're within 5 inches of the computer. The only thing that disappointed me was the battery, it has battery life of only about an hour and 15 minutes. They assumed that it was a good battery? It's not a huge issue because the computer runs well plugged in and a new replacement battery can be bought for around 20 dollars on here. There was also some discoloring on the track pad, it was sort of a yellowish, the color a white shoe gets when it's worn and dirty. It's not that big of an issue either. Overall the computer runs well and nothing is wrong with its performance. Very pleased with my purchase!
on April 19, 2013
Mac works great even though it is a late model! Would recommend to anyone who just wants a simple computer and can't fork out the hefty price for a new one. Far exceeds my expectations everyday:-) Very Happy.
on March 27, 2015
the delivery was good. I didn't have any problems with the way business or communication was handled. the laptop battery was defected but I am getting another battery soon. I strongly recommend it's worth the money
on March 7, 2013
great price, great product! it's like brand new. i had this same computer back in 2008, then upgraded to macbook pro. when my macbook pro broke, i was broke, so i bought a used macbook. love it!
on January 14, 2014
Zachary Bender (Owner) of East Coast Macs, is a crook. I ordered this exact MacBook on December 26, 2013 and he created the shipping label but FedEx said he did not take the product to their facility for shipment. I have contacted him regarding my purchase and I found a lot of complaints regarding his business practice on BBB, eBay and other websites. I would steer far from EVER doing business with this person unless you want to be taken for a ride. It is really unfortunate because this was the computer my daughter picked out for Christmas. No good can come from anyone who steals from another. SMH!
on December 4, 2013
This computer came in at perfect condition! I would highly recommend this buyer to others. Fast delivery. I bought this computer because I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a new apple, but needed a new laptop.
on October 14, 2013
A relative's recommendation made my buy this product and this was money well spent, It works will with any type of software I try and run, and is in good working order, although the battery might need to be changed
on April 18, 2013
This was an excellent buy but the DVD- Drive didn't work. The computer was okay for the price I paid.