Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Train STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 7, 2014
Great computer. Awesome features. Seller also stood behind it superbly. I was frankly quite surprised at the superb accountability of this seller. Although I already love my IMac, my wife has only used PC's. So I bought her this used MacBook. Whenever you buy a used or refurbished product you run a risk that something may not work properly and, if it doesn't, that the seller will not stand behind the sale. Not only did this seller stand behind his product, but he fixed the original problem (DVD player), paid for all of the shipping AND upgraded the RAM for free! No questions asked. No hassle. I will definitely buy another computer from him.
on December 4, 2013
This computer came in at perfect condition! I would highly recommend this buyer to others. Fast delivery. I bought this computer because I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a new apple, but needed a new laptop.
on April 10, 2015
Bought it for my youngest daughter as a Christmas gift. Everything I'll have to say will be all good! It's awesome. Purchased in December 2014. It's now four months later, April 2015. First and foremost, it arrived super fast. My eleven year old use it mostly for a Youtube, Internet surfing kiddie things of that sort. She uses the music and camera features. She's really enjoying her gift. No problems thus far. Great buy, especially for the price. I highly recommend. I believe it will last her until I feel she's old enough for a more modern Macbook.
on April 1, 2014
Unsuspecting buyers of computers beware, and do your research before purchasing a computer. This company DID NOT use the word VINTAGE to list the lap top that they advertised FOR SALE, on AMAZON. Thus, when I received it in mid October of 2013, it appeared to be a good thing. However, by late December, the pin hole that lights up on the power cord that plugs into the laptop, to indicate that the power cord is charging the battery in the PC, began intermittently not lighting up. I thought that the power cord needed replacing, because the light on the cord, at the power source on the laptop stopped lighting up at all. I found out via the net that a place in CA, had a cord to sell me ha ha. The place shipped the cord, and I received it in a weeks time. The problem seemed remedied, for about a month, but then I had the same problem, only this time the battery went dead. So, I purchased a battery from Amazon.com where I purchase just about everything I own. This remedied the problem for a short time until the power cord again stopped lighting up. I took the imac lap top to the Apple Store. A technician there told me that the power source was most likely burned out, and that on this model laptop that I had bought the power sources on them burned out on average about every two years. GREAT! I told the Apple tech that before the machine had lost power, there was another problem w/it. The disk drive was grinding with a music CD in it that I had put into the drive to listen to music on. The tech told me that meant I needed an entire new hard drive! And guess what????? When I asked about getting parts from Apple, they told me that they no longer sell parts for that particular VINTAGE model laptop PC. I tried to contact other places that sell PC parts, but they all said that they do not sell parts for my vintage apple laptop. So why did I not just go directly back to the Seller and talk to them. BECAUSE as soon as they took my money on my AMAZON charge card, they cut all lines of communication. And, when I looked their number up online, I was told that they do not sell computers on AMAZON.com Well, maybe not, because even the Customer Service Representatives, at Amazon were unable to reach the seller. Regrettably, I neglected to do my homework. Amazon and it's seller's can not always be depended upon to make things that are WRONG right for customers. Therefore: BUYERS BEWARE
11 comment| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 17, 2013
This came in great shape. It was a gift for my son, and I gave it to him early and he was about to cry. Loved it and couldn't wait to start playing around.
on March 1, 2014
I thought this might happen after reading reviews but hoped for the best! No tracking meant "Not Shipped" in this case. After delivery date passed, a phone call got the ball rolling. After listening to some bogus explanations and how the shipping industry works, I received an email with tracking numbers and MacBook arrived. Although the optical drive is inop, the rest of the hardware is fine. My 9 year old daughter loves it. I'll replace the optical drive myself.
on November 12, 2015
I've had this computer for about eight months and so far, it's worked quite well. The computer itself is pretty fast when browsing and it's decent when playing back videos. However, I did experience technical issues along the way; the charger it came with died about two months later, AFTER the computer came out of warranty, the CD / DVD player stopped working altogether after three months and the battery started swelling up about eight months after getting the computer. Overall the computer works great, but I also slowly realized that Apple products really eat at your wallet.
on May 4, 2015
It's just arrived! It worked for the first five minutes I had it turned on. Now, ten minutes later, when I do so, it stays at the white startup screen and flickers between the Apple logo, a folder with a question mark on it, and a picture of the globe. I'm not sure what I did, if anything. I've just contacted the seller via the email on the paper that came with it; I hope to hear back from them soon. I'm not impressed with this at all, but I hope that they get back with me soon....
on March 29, 2015
I ordered this over a year ago, and I was very excited at first. It worked great until I wanted to watch a DVD or burn a CD because the drive DID NOT WORK. It does what I need it to do, but it is a hassle to not be able to burn CD's as I am a dancer and edit lots of music, thus needing the ability to burn it onto a disc. I am still able to do school work but the battery life wasn't very long from the day I got it. I would have to plug it in after a few hours of use. Now it has to be plugged in all the time and I can't find a replacement battery. I guess I should start looking for a new computer.
on September 24, 2017
Horrible! After two weeks of having the laptop it just stopped working completely. I tried to contact the seller about the issue to see where I should proceed. I wanted to know if they would replace the product or if I would have to just do a refund. I didn’t get anything back and when I had requested a refund I was denied! This is a waste of money!