|Screen Size||13 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Max Screen Resolution||1280 x 800 pixels|
|Processor||2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo|
|RAM||2 GB DDR2|
|Memory Speed||667 MHz|
|Hard Drive||120 GB SATA|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce 9400M|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||4.5 hours|
Apple MacBook MB881LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop (OLD VERSION)
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
MacBook has everything you need to do everything you need. Advanced NVIDIA graphics provide outstanding performance for 3D games and graphics-intensive applications. The fast Intel Core 2 Duo processor and 2GB of memory standard give you more than enough horsepower to get the job done. MacBook includes a 13-inch glossy widescreen display that makes images come alive and offers a slew of innovative features, including a built-in iSight camera,4 AirPort Extreme 802.11n Wi-Fi,2 a 120GB hard drive,3 and a SuperDrive for burning CDs and DVDs. And since MacBook is sure to become your constant companion, a durable white polycarbonate shell keeps it ready for the rough and tumble of everyday life. (2)Based on an IEEE 802.11n draft specification. Wireless Internet access requires a base station or other wireless access point and Internet access; fees may apply. Some ISPs are not currently compatible with AirPort Extreme. (3)GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less. (4)Video chatting requires a broadband Internet connection; fees may apply. (5)Weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process.
|This Product Is ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy-efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy--plus they help us all save money while making a difference. Find out more about ENERGY STAR.
Top Customer Reviews
Please help, why can I not download these two? I have tem on my Toshiba. I do not understand. Please, please help she needs a computer she can use, instead of mine which I need for school.
Thank you, I think. Yeah?
I am really happy with this purchase. Delivery was fast, no hassle, and nothing was left out of the description. In fact I think it arrived in better condition that described. I highly recommend this.
I am very impressed with the service I got from Amazon - I'll be a long time customer!!
1. The bottom edge of the MacBook is quite sharp unlike that of the iBook, which was smoothly rounded. When you rest your palms on it it to use the trackpad, it is not at all comfortable.
2. The high gloss screen may be nice, but if you are using the computer seated in a chair with a reading light behind you, there is an annoying glare.
3. I have had trouble with uncontrolled scrolling, the thing fairly frequently takes off wildly on its own. I never had this problem with the iBook; perhaps it's only a flaw in my particular MacBook.
4. I have a problem with AppleWorks freezing frequently, although it unfreezes if you press "save". Nevertheless, I never had this occur with the iBook.
5. Lastly, one might expect the MacBook to load faster than the iBook. Sorry, it just doesn't; if anything it loads a trifle slower. This is perhaps a reason for buying the more expensive model.
These complaints are not major and there are so many advantageous features to the MacBook, including price, that I nevertheless strongly recommend it. --- By the way I encourage the user to try the really great speech feature; let your Mac read a book to you from Text Edit or from the Adobe Acrobat Reader. (You can download free practically every classic you can think of from [...]) I am totally in love with the Vicki MacInTalk synthetic voice!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
See the Top Rated Laptops in our Laptop Reviews.