|Screen Size||13.3 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1366 x 768|
|Max Screen Resolution||1280 x 800 pixels|
|Processor||2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo|
|RAM||2 GB DDR3|
|Memory Speed||1066 MHz|
|Hard Drive||250 GB mechanical_hard_drive|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce 9400M|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||7 hours|
Apple MacBook MC207LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop (OLD VERSION)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- 2.26GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3MB on-chip shared L2 cache running 1:1 with processor speed
- 250GB Hard Drive, 8x Double-layer SuperDrive, 2GB 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors
- Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard, up to 7 Hours of Battery Life
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 4:06 Mins|
I made this video to hopefully add a little more life to the product.
Snow Leopard adds a lot more than I thought.
This is a great computer if you want to play with pics, surf the web, mess with your music collection.
This is not the Mac if you want serious processing power of lots of inputs to create a home network.
Look to a MacBook Pro or iMac for that.
I would have given it 5 stars if it had more inputs.
This is a pricy computer already, now I have to spend more to get adaptors.
I wish it was still available in black or you could opt for the non-glaze display.
I hope you enjoy the video, I had fun making it.
Reasons for my Decision - With this update to the 13-inch white MacBook, Apple gave its entry-notebook impressive numbers. The processor a 2.26 GHZ Core 2 Duo is the same processor found in the 13-inch MacBook Pro. 2GB of memory? Same as the Pro. Nvidia 9400 Graphics, Same as the Pro. Hard drive? 250 GB, bigger than the MacBook Pro (it has 160GB only).
Yes, considering the larger hard drive, 250 versus 160, this white MacBook actually gives you a higher specification computer in some regards than the $200 more expensive MacBook Pro 13-inch. Remember this updated white MacBook also now incorporates the unibody under its polycarbonate shell. The unibody provides strength, and I must say this notebook is very solid. Furthermore, Apple has incorporated a long-life battery! The only downside is Apple must replace it, though it has a longer life cycle. In terms of performance, my mother reported to me simple usage of nearly six hours on a charge. Impressive. Blows away my older Mac notebook's battery.
Yes, this white MacBook does lack the remote control sensor, Firewire Port, and backlit keyboard that the MacBook Pro would offer, but my mother would likely not use those features and she had an affinity towards the white polycarbonate. The white does look nice, but handle and place it on surfaces very carefully as it will show light scratches easily.
The bottom of the MacBook is a bit strange. It is a rubber seal so to speak like what is found on the bottom of Airport Extreme and Apple TV.Read more ›
I have to say that this new unibody MacBook is by far, my favorite laptop I've ever owned and used.
We've been using it for a month now with the same rate of usage. Maybe more because of the holidays.
It has some slight imperfections.
1. I wish it still had composite TV out, but when I become the last person on earth to finally upgrade to HDTV, it will be ready (3rd party HDMI/video out cables are cheap).
2. The edge of where your arms go needs to be rounded because it slightly slices into your wrists. (I haven't filed it down yet, but will...)
3. And sure, target mode in firewire would be nice. But, it's rarely needed ($15 for a shell and a disassembly gets you to the harddrive in the disasterous event your system is so fried you can't get a network hookup going).
4. An SD slot would be nice too. But, everything I have a card in is USB anyway, and I already have card readers for when I don't (or my devices connect directly anyway).
5. It's more expensive than Windows laptops. But, at under $1000 ($850 if you're smart with rebates and deals) the MacBook makes buying a Mac almost equivalent to a nicer Windows laptop. Almost. Well, it's at least not embarrassing to admit anymore.
But, that's it with the negatives.
It's slim and sleek. The unibody means no flex when I hold the corner with one hand (RIP 2.5 year old G3 iBook with graphic chip recall). The plastic means no permanent deformation when I drop it from 4 feet (RIP 2.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I absolutely love my MacBook It is my first laptop with apple and will not be the last!Published 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
I bought my Apple MacBook last January and have had no problems. I would recommend this seller.Published 20 days ago by Mary A. Kelly
I am the type of person that never writes a review but I always read them. My laptop showed up quickly and I am so happy with my purchase! Absolutely love it!!!Published 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
I'm typing the review on this laptop, which I've had now for approaching a year. Runs the latest version of OS X and has a nice display, especially for the price. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Thunderbird
Great for someone looking to have a Mac in their collection for doing creative work, great starter bookPublished 1 month ago by Shane H.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Laptops in our Laptop Reviews.