Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 325 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 381 reviews
on September 8, 2017
Got off to a bumpy start with it since I am use to windows computers. I had to upgrade the whole OS to Sierra in order to use it with my existing I pad and I phone. I could not open any web pages in safari that had to do with banking until the upgrade. The only draw back is now it is slower than molasses in January! Hahahahaha! Now I have to upgrade the ram memory! Hahahahaha! Other than that a good computer for the money and would recommend the seller and produce to my friends. The only disappointment was the keys are not lit.
I purchase an additional two more units and upgraded the memory to 8 gigs of ram memory. Now the speed is up to par with my I pad.The only real issue that I have is when I popped the back panel off the last computer the interior was dirty and had signs of coffee being spilled on some of the components. The screen showed signs of a burn in also. I cleaned up the interior and installed new memory without a problem.
Still a good buy for the money.
on September 18, 2017
I received my mackbook today! It's in very good condition except for a small hairline crack above screen on plastic border. But it doesn't affect the functionality of the macbook in any way. The battery holds charge just fine. 500gb hd and 2gb of ram which i plan on upgrading in the near future. I purchased my macbook from my fav electronics. Not bad for my first macbook. I am glad i finqlly bought one!
on September 18, 2015
It’s a great product and with excellent quality. I received it very quickly. I bought this product to replace the current product I’m using in the same category and I must say that it definitely does the job better than I ever would’ve thought. Packaging, materials are all top notch and above my exceptions. I found this product by accident and decided to give it a shot and I couldn’t be happier. It’s lightweight and durable. I don’t believe I will be switching products anytime soon. If you’re contemplating on buying this product I’d definitely give it a shot, I don’t think you will be disappointed!
on May 30, 2016
Perfect laptop for my needs. I ordered this for my small non-profit as a means to be able to work outside of the office. I.e. if my office becomes a counseling room & I need to find a temporary office or if I want to do some side work over the weekend. I pretty much only use it to send emails, search the internet, type up info in word, etc. I haven't had any problems thus far & very happy about the overall purchase!
on April 8, 2012
This was the best laptop overall in my price range, so it's the one I got. I'm a Linux user, and Mint installed smoothly with no major issues. The only thing you may want to watch out for is that the feature to disable the touchpad while typing doesn't work well out of the box on Mint or Ubuntu. This is semi-fixable while running synaptiks, which you can install from the package manager, but still annoying for new users.

Good machine for those of us who just want to surf the web,listen to music, and stream videos, and has a good enough graphics card to play the Sims 3 on low res. The display is nice and sharp, and I like being able to toggle the brightness of the screen depending on the ambient lighting.

UPDATED: This laptop is not really very durable. I had it for about a year and a half and then the screen died. It also doesn't have a great cooling system- the vents are in the keyboard area and I had a lot of issues in the hot summer months with the machine overheating. The plastic case also was vulnerable to dropping and such. Amazon also sells a memory upgrade for this model for around $50, which I was able to install myself very easily using a pocket knife to remove the screws, and a replacement offbrand charger for around $15, which is awesome because my local apple store wanted $60 for a refurbished brand name one.
on May 7, 2016
I bought this computer for school and it is my first mac. It runs perfectly and comes pre-installed with CC 5.5, which is very huge for me, as a comic artist and animator. There is a very minor crack on the side, and other than that, there is no sign of ware.
I love this old computer.
on September 8, 2016
The laptop was perfect! The battery needs to be serviced! I've just ordered a replacement battery and a pair of 4GB RAMs. Slight cracks on the powering area and DVD drive area, but acceptable and working just fine!
on June 14, 2016
I absolutely love my MacBook and use it everyday. I was hesitant to buy a refurbished one, but it has worked great for me.
on May 20, 2016
I love my Mac, even though it's a older version it work just perfect for using IMovie for video projects. My first MacBook, I been a PC user for a while and still am. I needed for media purposes and it works just fine