Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 183 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 221 reviews
on August 23, 2015
Nice sized, good condition, light weight, back lit keyboard, good lap top over all
on September 18, 2016
Laptop didn't last long. Top of the laptop wouldn't stay up it had dents and scratches deft not worth the money. After 2 months it freezes and shuts off.
on February 22, 2016
This is a great laptop because it's lightweight and I can easily carry it with me whenever I travel. It does freeze more than my Macbook (13 inch) that I bought in December of 2009; however, it's an overall reliable and fast machine.
on November 10, 2016
Great product.went to apple had them test it out and the red gave back great . With the warranty I was able to get a free new charger . Just a couple dents and scratches , but overall great item
review image review image
on May 9, 2015
Received as advertised. Within weeks I had a dead hard drive and had to ship it back to be replaced. The seller was accommodating and repaired it quickly and shipped it back. I only had to pay to have it safely repackaged for shipping.
It is a nifty little computer--light and as fast as my larger MacBook Pro
on April 16, 2016
better price other than to get a brand new one.
on July 25, 2016
It wasn't clean and had crumbs or something all over it when I first received it. It was more in horrible shape then what the pictures said. Even though all the dents it was a good price and I haven't had no problems since then. I think Apple is the best brand so far and I love the MacBook air.
on February 19, 2012
This thing has great specs, with a second gen i5 and 2GB ram fit into such a small machine. 2GB ram is enough for the processes I use (Microsoft Office, Chrome, iChat).

OSX and the trackpad makes everything convenient. There are tons of features I can utilize to access all my apps easily. It literally is a fully functional iPad + keyboard, except features are ABUNDANT.

On heavy usage, the battery life is disappointing, but I can't complain because Windows wouldn't be able to last as long. I use a Windows laptop and the Air alternatively, and I always want to use the Air when I'm using my Windows. As a Windows user, I can say I am thoroughly satisfied with using an Apple product with OSX. Good job, Apple!
on April 17, 2017
great computer arrived quickly works flawlessly in great condition
on August 31, 2016
Laptop looks super worn out and damaged I want a new one please
review image review image