Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 9, 2013
I went from. A gateway windows computer to this MacBook. And after having an iPhone and an iPad it just made sense to have my laptop be an apple product too. I love that you can sync all your devices. The drawback would be that it does not have the retina display and it gets really hot when converting files. Otherwise--- this is an amazing laptop. I love it and it makes your life so much easier because it connects you to so many things!
One person found this helpful
on December 25, 2016
The screen was loose when I received the laptop
on March 17, 2013
This is my first Mac and I couldn't be more in love with it. I've made many digs against Mac people in the past but I now understand why they love Mac because its nice having something that works and doesn't freeze up like my PC would. I also am glad that I have this and not one of those horrid windows 8 computers because that OS is dreadful.
2 people found this helpful
on July 30, 2014
This one is not that great and have some flows.
on May 23, 2013
I purchased this computer to utilize in making "trailers" and short clips for PR purposes. I think that with a good computer the sky is the limit.
on November 29, 2014
i jus love it to the core.best thing i would buy.
on January 28, 2013
When I first got the computer, I noticed the tracking pad was hard to click. This was my first Mac so I wasn't familiar with how it was suppose to feel. After using my friend's computer I knew something was wrong.

I took my Macbook to the Apple store and they had to replace the battery after 1 month of use since it was swelling. They tried to tell me that the battery wasn't covered by the warranty and it costs about $150 to replace. They ended up not charging me.

Other than that battery issue and the battery life does not last too long, I'm pretty happy with the computer.
One person found this helpful
on December 24, 2013
You tried to send me a product that was not the one you advertised on Amazon and got caught, for that I wouldn't recommend anyone buying a product from you. Even though I got a full refund, you still tried to rip me off by selling me an older macbook for the price of a newer one. You shouldn't be allowed to sell on Amazon anymore.
10 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on April 29, 2013
My macbookpro is excellent!!! I used to have the 15'' i5 and despite loving it I have to admit its pretty big and heavy to cary around... Now I have the 13'' i7... A bit faster, and despite being smaller its a lot more portable. No complaints. If you ever owned a Mac you know what it is like... If you have not then you should!....
on April 11, 2013
first time mac user. So far so good!Still in the process of reviewing the product. not really a mac fan, but its ok.