Industrial Deals Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 2, 2011
I just received the laptop today and have not been able to shut it off!! I researched a lot of different computers, I wanted something for everyday, I don't use it for work just personal stuff.
Right out of the box was ready to go, awesome is all I can say! I can't even hear it run. I noticed in the reviews different people complained about fan noise, I have not even heard the fan.
Switching from windows to mac is a huge change, but you catch on real quick.
1st day, not a lot of time on it yet but it's awesome!
I wouldn't hesitate ordering this computer, you won't be sorry, and fast, unbelievably fast!!

Love it!
on March 27, 2012
I have received this computer two days, i find the "capslock" key can't work well, sometimes it doesn`t work, i have to press it use more strength. Except for it,i haven't find other problems.
on April 19, 2012
This is my second Macbook and although I haven't had a replacement for my first in about two years, this Pro feels like I've been reunited with an old and well loved friend. This baby is a sleek and slim number that hardly gets warm or makes noise. Its a thing of beauty. The multitouch trackpad is an exceptional invention. It makes surfing the web effortless! On a whole, this macbook performs well and I'm very impressed with the attention Apple has paid to every single detail -it shows in the seamless way it works and feel and I'm sure every user will notice it. I'm glad I returned to a familiar friend...can't believe I waited so long.
on July 4, 2012
10x easier to use than a pc laptop. Faster too. I will never go back to pc. I was one of those people that debated on a pc or mac for months. Im very happy with my decision to go with a macbook pro.
on April 22, 2012
The Macbook pro arrived before the expected day which is very good. I was very pleased because the computer was sent the day after the purchase.
on March 26, 2012
I am really satified with the PC. MacPro 13.3 is fast, very portable, runs smoothly. It has neither frozen nor crashed for a seconds since it was purchased more than a month ago.
on April 4, 2012
My son loves it. At 18, this is his third. We covered this beautiful aluminum shell with a purple plastic case. It will protect the aluminum and be NYU color coordinated.
on November 26, 2011
This MacBook Pro is perfect for what I need it for. As a college student, I needed a laptop that I could lug around all day and not be hindered by it. I needed something that I could put with my books and other accessories and be able to bring it around campus with me to all my classes. It needed to have great battery life, as well as better performance than the EEE PC Asus netbook I had previously been using. This MacBook Pro has done the job. Not only is it light enough to bring with me anywhere I go, but the battery lasts a very long time. Though it may not last as long as my Asus netbook, the battery gets me through the day, and the added benefit of great performance makes the slight hit in battery life worth it tenfold.

I didn't need the super-portable MacBook Air, only something that was small enough and light enough to not be overly-noticable. If you are having trouble deciding between the Air and the Pro, think about what you need. If you can live with your laptop being a few pounds more, but come with a bigger hard drive (albeit not an SSD), better CPU, and a disc drive, then the 13" MBP is perfect for you, as it is for me.
on September 11, 2015