Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 321-330 of 406 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 505 reviews
on October 21, 2012
I really love this one. I'm not seeing any problem so far. I hope this will last so i won't go back to other brands. For first time user, it would be a little challenging but worth it.
on March 1, 2012
I have been a PC tech for over 15 years.I waned a Mac for all along because of it's great quality. Amazon has a great price for this laptop and no sales tax. I finally couldn't resist. Top looks ,feel screen etc. I'd recommend one to my friends.
on August 18, 2013
the LED screen failed in less than a month. it stated with some bright spots on the bottom of the screen. the whole screen went black a week later. I searched on apple.com's forum and apparently that issue wasn't new. it started in 2008 (I bought mine in 2012) and there were dozens of pages about this particular problem. obviously most apple fans have extreme tolerance of apple defects. I was looking for possible solution on the forum but all I found were silly comments like, "it's OK. it happens. bring it to the apple store and they'll exchange it for a new one." problem was, I had a new laptop. I didn't need another new one. I had just spent two weeks installing xcode because instead of letting you download this free programing workbench from a web page, apple forces you to buy it via apple store for free. I never had an itune account and for that reason, I couldn't simply set up my account on the newly purchased MacBook. I was on the phone with the apple genius and her supervisor for hours to no avail. they told me to use my windows laptop to first open an itune account but that didn't work either. they told me to wait for an email or phone the following day. nobody called or emailed and my account still didn't work the following day. then I called them and a few hours later it was working. apple geniuses are polite and often apologize. as a result, you can't really lash out at them. but there're useless. eventually, I didn't bring the laptop to the apple store because I didn't want another laptop, which would require me download xcode again. I brought it to an authorized dealer to have the screen replaced.
on October 8, 2015
Got the MacBook today, looks decent but the trackpad won't click. Needless to say I'm not happy with the product. Tried PRAM reset and still nothing, now I can't even log in because I can't click my username!! >_<
on May 27, 2012
I bought this new Macbook Pro, I'm so glad that I did. and in my opinion it deserve any penny I spent on it. Mac Book Pro all the way.
on March 3, 2012
Never ever ever going back to PC....EVER! Received it super fast & this item alone has made me a huge Amazon customer for life. Great price & everything you could ask for. I really love how all of my apple products are now seamless together.
on December 7, 2011
This laptop is perfect. I extremely love the battery life, it can last up to 6 hours! Also I love the OSX Lion operating system. It is very easy to work with, and awesome multitasking. The only problem is that it is not 100% compatible with Windows 7. More than 80% of the files are compatible, but not all. Overall I love the Laptop.
on November 12, 2011
I have been an Apple laptop owner for the last 6 years now. The MacBook Pro line is, of course, at the top of Apple products. The setup of this machine was smooth. I was able to transfer all of the data and applications from my previous MacBook Pro to this new gadget without any issues at all. It is faster. It has more memory. I vote for the upgrade. Do it!
on December 19, 2011
It's everything I expected it to be. Easy to use. Easy to set up. Lightweight, compared to my old one.
on February 24, 2012
Frankly the best laptop I've ever have the fortune of owning - hands down. Nothing else comes close.

And not only that, but buying it in the States rather than the UK saved me over $500.

Need I say more?