Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 22, 2017
Laptop is in good condition! Came with Microsoft Windows software which is a plus. I had to call Apple care multiple times to get certain software changed to my personal information. But the computer is running effortlessly. Also I bought a case and keyboard skin to protect it... which also hides the nicks
on April 24, 2014
I have been looking to buy a mac for some time given I have other Apple products and wanted them all to work seamlessly together. Now I have the Mac Air, its fantastic. All my docs and pics are seamlessly on any device through the icloud. The computer itself is small, light and very much portable. My only problem with it is the battery does not last as long as I thought it might have.

I chose to buy from Amazon as the Apple store would not allow me to buy online since my credit card is not issued by the USA. The service I received from this seller was fantastic. When I placed my order, The expected delivery dates extended beyond the time I was in the USA. I emailed the seller and they were quick to assure me that it would be there the next day which it was.
on December 7, 2014
Incredible computer. Incredible capabilities. I've never had any problems with this computer and I bought it used a year ago. The battery life is unreal. I will be on it daily probably 2-3 hours a day and I try to charge it once a week and let the battery get down to about 15-20%.

Battery life was the big thing for me so I am very impressed by Apple on this point.

In terms of performance, the internet at my apartment is miserable so I wasn't expecting any changes there. I will say that my computer is always faster than my wife's MBP. always. And that in itself may have been worth the computer! Kidding.
on November 13, 2017
I must say-- this is the first time I have splurged and bought a laptop this expensive-- I had been surfing from a Chromebook, cheaper dell computers at around 250$, and am ashamed to only now be discovering the speed, elegance and efficiency that comes with owning this MacBook! I am typing this review as I speak on it, and so far so good. I will most likely edit this review to give an update, but I am almost starstruck as to how awesome this laptop is. Go apple!
on September 11, 2017
I'm am extremely impresssed. This computer is just what I needed for college. It's light weight. Fits in my backpack. Enough storage for the current classes I'm taking. 1 dent in the right corner like it said in the description. Other than that the computer is in perfect condition and it is just what is expected. Comes with the charger. I will definitely recommend to a friend and/or buy again. It also came packaged nicely and I ordered on a Friday and it came the following Monday.
on June 14, 2014
Gave this rating because the price was hundreds lower than any other Apple authorized retailer (including Mac Connection, MacMall and Best Buy) Love Amazon! And for a MacBook, it's worth every penny!

Would recommend it to those looking for a secondary/travel/school laptop who already have a desktop or other home computer (with more memory, storage, etc.)

*PROS: Speed, Lightweight, true to form, look and ease of usability, battery life is 9 long hrs (it's like the energizer bunny, just keeps going and going and going!). Needless to say, the design itself is gorgeous, then again, aren't all their products (but I'm a bias Mac user...hehe).

*Only Con is the 4GB Ram/256 Gb Hard drive but if your using it for everyday, its fine. Should be purchased as a secondary or light use laptop. Easy Fix: flash storage

Hope this was helpful....Enjoy!
on September 4, 2013
I am thrilled with my Apple MacBook Air. It is so fast and the applications are up-to-date and current. I "graduated" from a consul and am very happy with this space-efficient computer. I was going to keep my old key-board since I was so used to the "feel" of it, but my fingers just fly over the new Air's keyboard. It seems so natural. It took me some time to adjust to some of the new names for the applications, e.g. Contacts instead of Address Book, but now they all make sense. I especially like the ability to "text" via the Mac Air Messages as I don't have that feature on my cell phone. And last, but not least, this light-weight version is easier to carry and makes it less likely to be mishandled or dropped. It truly is the latest and greatest!
on February 11, 2015
I LOVE my MBA. Boots in seconds, although I never turn it off. Apps like Photoshop or Excel that used to bounce in the dock forever on my previous Mac open with barely one bounce. Battery life is amazing, I never have to take my charger with me for a full day on the road.

My older MacBook Pro feels as heavy as Thor's hammer compared to this svelte beauty.
on August 18, 2013
I was a staunch PC devotee for a long time. I've had two HP laptops. The older one, I actually have no complaints with, it just got old. The newer one was a little slow and glitchy. I got an iPhone and loved it. Then I paid several visits to the Apple Store over a period of months and decided on the MacBook Air 13 inch. (I'm a writer and student, so I mainly use word processing, but I also watch a lot of TV, so I wanted a laptop with a fast processor where video would look good). I have no complaints so far. It's beautiful, the screen is amazingly clear and who wouldn't like 12 hours of battery life? Anyway, I would recommend it. I'm sad to leave HP, but honestly, I like this computer so much better than any PC that would have Windows 8.
on January 24, 2014
I still question myself as to the reason I waited so long to buy an Apple and think I was looking at the financial aspect. An Apple costs more because it is worth more. I like that I get to choose what I want to add as software, that downloads are safe because they come from Apple. I appreciate so much the guys who were so patient to explain over the phone how to maneuver. I am still tremendously pleased and plan to use it for a long time to write.