Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 7, 2014
Incredible computer. Incredible capabilities. I've never had any problems with this computer and I bought it used a year ago. The battery life is unreal. I will be on it daily probably 2-3 hours a day and I try to charge it once a week and let the battery get down to about 15-20%.

Battery life was the big thing for me so I am very impressed by Apple on this point.

In terms of performance, the internet at my apartment is miserable so I wasn't expecting any changes there. I will say that my computer is always faster than my wife's MBP. always. And that in itself may have been worth the computer! Kidding.
on November 13, 2017
I must say-- this is the first time I have splurged and bought a laptop this expensive-- I had been surfing from a Chromebook, cheaper dell computers at around 250$, and am ashamed to only now be discovering the speed, elegance and efficiency that comes with owning this MacBook! I am typing this review as I speak on it, and so far so good. I will most likely edit this review to give an update, but I am almost starstruck as to how awesome this laptop is. Go apple!
on September 11, 2017
I'm am extremely impresssed. This computer is just what I needed for college. It's light weight. Fits in my backpack. Enough storage for the current classes I'm taking. 1 dent in the right corner like it said in the description. Other than that the computer is in perfect condition and it is just what is expected. Comes with the charger. I will definitely recommend to a friend and/or buy again. It also came packaged nicely and I ordered on a Friday and it came the following Monday.
on June 14, 2014
Gave this rating because the price was hundreds lower than any other Apple authorized retailer (including Mac Connection, MacMall and Best Buy) Love Amazon! And for a MacBook, it's worth every penny!

Would recommend it to those looking for a secondary/travel/school laptop who already have a desktop or other home computer (with more memory, storage, etc.)

*PROS: Speed, Lightweight, true to form, look and ease of usability, battery life is 9 long hrs (it's like the energizer bunny, just keeps going and going and going!). Needless to say, the design itself is gorgeous, then again, aren't all their products (but I'm a bias Mac user...hehe).

*Only Con is the 4GB Ram/256 Gb Hard drive but if your using it for everyday, its fine. Should be purchased as a secondary or light use laptop. Easy Fix: flash storage

Hope this was helpful....Enjoy!
on September 4, 2013
I am thrilled with my Apple MacBook Air. It is so fast and the applications are up-to-date and current. I "graduated" from a consul and am very happy with this space-efficient computer. I was going to keep my old key-board since I was so used to the "feel" of it, but my fingers just fly over the new Air's keyboard. It seems so natural. It took me some time to adjust to some of the new names for the applications, e.g. Contacts instead of Address Book, but now they all make sense. I especially like the ability to "text" via the Mac Air Messages as I don't have that feature on my cell phone. And last, but not least, this light-weight version is easier to carry and makes it less likely to be mishandled or dropped. It truly is the latest and greatest!
on February 11, 2015
I LOVE my MBA. Boots in seconds, although I never turn it off. Apps like Photoshop or Excel that used to bounce in the dock forever on my previous Mac open with barely one bounce. Battery life is amazing, I never have to take my charger with me for a full day on the road.

My older MacBook Pro feels as heavy as Thor's hammer compared to this svelte beauty.
on August 18, 2013
I was a staunch PC devotee for a long time. I've had two HP laptops. The older one, I actually have no complaints with, it just got old. The newer one was a little slow and glitchy. I got an iPhone and loved it. Then I paid several visits to the Apple Store over a period of months and decided on the MacBook Air 13 inch. (I'm a writer and student, so I mainly use word processing, but I also watch a lot of TV, so I wanted a laptop with a fast processor where video would look good). I have no complaints so far. It's beautiful, the screen is amazingly clear and who wouldn't like 12 hours of battery life? Anyway, I would recommend it. I'm sad to leave HP, but honestly, I like this computer so much better than any PC that would have Windows 8.
on January 24, 2014
I still question myself as to the reason I waited so long to buy an Apple and think I was looking at the financial aspect. An Apple costs more because it is worth more. I like that I get to choose what I want to add as software, that downloads are safe because they come from Apple. I appreciate so much the guys who were so patient to explain over the phone how to maneuver. I am still tremendously pleased and plan to use it for a long time to write.
on September 6, 2014
This is my second macbook purchase, and it replaced a very aged core 2 duo macbook pro. It is so light and portable that I have pretty much stopped using my iPad all together except for ebook reading. I was a little skeptical about using it as a desktop/laptop replacement for work, but it seems to take care of all of my work needs just fine. Part of me kind of wishes that I had gotten the 13" for the slightly bigger screen, but the 11.6" works out nicely anyway.
on November 16, 2013
Not typically a fan of Apple and their overpriced products, but I decided to purchase this to get familiar with the OSx and see why so many people hate it or love it. It's not bad for the price depending on what you use it for. I have a PC tower I built myself, an Alienware m17x, and now this. The Macbook Air is great for portable web surfing, document editing, etc. which is why I understand why a lot of college students own them. However, I dislike the fact that the operating system is so simple it pretty much thinks for you. Nonetheless, good little computer for what I use it for.