Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 4, 2017
I purchased this MBP in June 2017 from ADG Group, used. It was advertised as being in "Good" condition.

Immediately after unpacking the laptop I noticed some discoloration around the entire peripheral of the screen. Being that it doesn't effect the screen image when turned on, I thought I'd deal with it.

The discoloration, as previously described, has only gotten worse. After a bit of research I have found that this is a known issue which affects MBP's of various years and the problem is the anti-glare coating coming off the screen.

Obviously, ADG Group knew about this when they sold this to me in "Good" condition. With hindsight I should have sent the laptop back to them immediately. I have, however, scheduled an appointment with Apple at one of it's local store's 'genius bars' to see if they will replace the screen.

Shame on ADG Group for selling me a MBP which has this anti-glare coating issue and then describing it in "Good" condition when, in fact, it is in "Poor" condition.

Buyer beware.
on November 19, 2017
I live in Argentina and bought this computer because I visited New York. The machine i s broken. The battery doesn't charge. I can use the computer only with the cable. I need i refund for this.
on May 22, 2014
Very simply a fantastic computer. I bought this as a birthday present for my wife. She was using a four year old Mac Book Pro that had been a workhorse for her business and personal computer needs.
With Apple sometimes it is hard to discern the magnitude of the upgrades to their hardware when your old Mac is doing fine. However, the quality of the meticulous construction is apparent when you compare side by side.
The weight difference and depth of screen acuity is stunning. They look the same but after the obvious you notice the speed difference immediately running Mavericks.
With a larger hard drive and screaming speed we have been very happy with this purchase!
on April 7, 2017
2017 Apr, still working perfect, some keys on keywords are totally erased, same happens with all my macs before this, letter A and S are totally erased.
on March 13, 2014
I've owned several apple laptops over the years, all of which I've been very happy with, and this laptop is no exception. While obviously on the higher end price-wise, I think this laptop is worth the money so far. It is beautifully designed, fast and has all the hardware features that I wanted. The retina display is something else. I wasn't expecting it to be a drastic difference from my last MacBook, but the retina display is noticeably much better. It comes pre-loaded with OS X Mavericks, which is great, though not massively different from previous versions of OS X. The only thing this laptop is lacking is a touch screen, which is becoming more and more an industry standard on laptops. If Apple is your thing and you're willing to spend a little more, then I would recommend this laptop for you.
on January 24, 2018
Sleep, screaming fast, optimized for multitasking, this converts a PC guy to MacBook! This thing's facile with advanced editing, like video editing. Sturdy, this one's been dropped several times but performance is unchanged. Love the keyboard, everything about it's superior.
on July 14, 2014
As with all Mac products, this is yet another great computer. Whether you're a student, business professional, multimedia person, or just a regular consumer looking for their next personal computer, this is it! The screen is simply beautiful. Reading text is like you're reading a book - you can't distinguish pixels, even if you get your eyes an inch away from the screen. Also, the design of the computer is sleek and surprisingly thin. The computer is also really fast. I'll play games once in a while, use intensive programs such as Photoshop and movie editing software, etc., and I am very impressed with its performance. I wouldn't consider the lack of an optical drive a con, because you can simply buy an external drive if you need it that badly (I can't remember the last time I used an optical disc on my computer).
on March 22, 2014
This is the second Pro Retina we have bought. The other one has been running for a year without any issues. This one looks like it's built the same way. The display on these is just amazing. If you have never seen one, you will have a tough time believing just how good it is. I have other laptops and displays with "high resolution" mentioned as a feature. This one is in a whole different league. I spent a lot of time with 17" MacBook's. The screen on this is good enough that I don't miss them.

If you are shopping for a laptop, it's either this or the MacBook Air. This one is heavier and faster. The Air is *so* nice to carry (yes got one of them as well).
on September 18, 2015
It’s a great product and with excellent quality. I received it very quickly. I bought this product to replace the current product I’m using in the same category and I must say that it definitely does the job better than I ever would’ve thought. Packaging, materials are all top notch and above my exceptions. I found this product by accident and decided to give it a shot and I couldn’t be happier. It’s lightweight and durable. I don’t believe I will be switching products anytime soon. If you’re contemplating on buying this product I’d definitely give it a shot, I don’t think you will be disappointed!
on June 21, 2014
The macbook pro 15" is a great fit for me. Normally I wouldn't go with an apple computer, but since I am going into graphic design it seemed to be more compatible and user friendly for the programs I will be using. This computer is great all around with its high hd pixel screen, lighted keyboard (I had never had one before), and fast RAM. The only downfall of the macbook pro 15" is that it does not come with a cd player. This is possibly something that I overlooked when reading about it, but I was surprised to find out it didn't have one when I received it. Overall though the Macbook Pro 15" is a great computer that most anyone would love to have. It is a little expensive, but if you are looking for a computer to be creative on then this is the way to go.