|Screen Size||13.3 inches|
|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1600|
|Max Screen Resolution||2560x1600 pixels|
|Processor||2.4 GHz Intel Core i5|
|RAM||4 GB DDR3L|
|Memory Speed||1600 MHz|
|Hard Drive||128 GB mechanical_hard_drive|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel Iris Graphics|
|Wireless Type||802.11 A/C|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||9 hours|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Apple MacBook Pro ME864LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop with Retina Display (OLD VERSION)
|Price:||$1,178.98 + $14.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2.4GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache
- 128GB PCIe-based flash storage; 4GB 1600MHz DDR3L onboard memory
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) Retina display, 2560x1600 pixel Resolution; LED-backlit with IPS technology
- Intel Iris Graphics; 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking
- Mac OS X Mavericks, Up to 9 hours of battery life
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Apple MacBook Pro ME864LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop with Retina Display (OLD VERSION)
Apple MacBook Pro MD101LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop B0074703CM
|Shipping||$14.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||EZ Mart||Amazon.com||BREED||iMacket LLC|
|Item Weight||3.46 pounds||3.48 pounds||4.5 pounds||3.57 pounds|
|Processors||core i5 2.4 GHz||core i5 2.7 GHz||core i5 2.5 GHz||core i5 2.5 GHz|
|Operating System||Mac OS X Mavericks||Mac OS X||Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion||Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion|
|Memory||4 GB DDR3L||8 GB LPDDR3||4 GB DDR3||8 GB SDRAM|
|Storage||128 GB||Information not provided||500 GB 5400 RPM||128 GB|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel Iris Graphics||Intel Iris Graphics 6100||Intel HD Graphics 4000||Intel HD Graphics 4000|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I am a college senior and a very techie geek. I've went through ALOT of laptops and other electronics. I've used this guy for about a week now. It's been a very positive experience.
1. Battery life. I took this guy to my 8 hour workplace, and after the entire day of light use, it STILL had around 40% left. The previous MacBooks usually would be around 5%.
2. Screen. Absolutely stunning. Less glare, more pixels. The stuff on the screen looks painted on. You may have experience the Retina display on an iPhone, but it's a different experience on a bigger screen.
3. Speed. i5 + SSD is no joke. It'll zip through everyday tasks like a champ.
4. Build quality. One of the best built laptops ever made, and I expect no less from Apple. I prefer this retina's build quality over the older macbook pros and airs because it doesn't make ANY sound. The other older models seems to have a slight creak, this one doesn't. They also made it slimmer and lighter than the 2012 retina. Also love the thinner bezels.
5. GPU. The integrated Iris 5100 graphics card is surprisingly powerful. It has a whole 1GB of VRAM. Still can't run the latest games with respectable FPS and texture settings, but it can handle more than an integrated graphics card should.
6. Trackpad. This is the #1 reason I prefer any Macbook made after 2009 over Windows laptops. The trackpad is just absolutely amazing. Even after all these years, I have not had one Windows laptop that can match the Mac's trackpad.
1. Speakers. I wish Apple would improve the speakers on the 13" MacBooks, but then it might get even more expensive. Speakers just don't sound nice at all, but then again it is a very thin 13" laptop.Read more ›
Went to the Apple Store and did proper research this time. Looked at the 11" Macbook Air: Very thin and light. Didn't feel very substantial and my gargantuan hands felt a bit cramped while typing. Onto the 13' Macbook Air: Slightly thicker. Felt more solid than the 11". Hands no longer cramped. Price was $1099. I noticed the 13" Macbook Pro w/retina display was $1299. For 200 more you get a significantly faster, more substantial computer than the Macbook Air, and retina display. I took the plunge!
As is usual with Apple products, the MBP 13 w/retina display worked right out of the box. The design of the unibody aluminum shell is absolutely gorgeous. Press the ON button and a startup program guides you effortlessly through setting up your Mac. The retina display is stunning and bright. HD video is gorgeous. Speed is impressive as is battery life, especially if you set the display to three quarters brightness and tweak A few of the energy saver settings. Surfing the web, watching YouTube videos, and checking e-mail with the display set at three quarters brightness, I can get up to 10 hours on a charge.
The keyboard and trackpad are an absolute delight to use. Typing is effortless and the trackpad has a really smooth feel and it's very easy to use. Well the MacBook Pro 13 isn't this thin or as light as a MacBook air, it is still quite thin and at 3.5 pounds it's significantly lighter than my old MacBook .Read more ›
This is a very fast laptop, of course with the SSD. They also have finally added USB 3.0, and a full sized HMDI connector. These two features make this even more worthwhile. Typing and using the trackpad is in my experience second to none. I love the long battery life, which I don't think can be compared to by a windows machine with these specs. What I LOVE the most however, is the retina screen. It is even way better than I expected. Just try it.
I use this laptop for surfing, and editing photos, and it works great for that. A 128 gb SSD is really too small, but I plan to replace the original with a 512 in a year or so, when the prices come down. Then I will have no complaint at all.
All in all, a beautiful machine, and I am glad I waited for this one. It blows the normal macbook pros and airs out of the water for my needs. Looking at the screen and bulkiness of the normal macbooks confirms this for me every time.
Light-bulb *Flashed".. and thought why not give Macbook a try AND thank God i did, beside the high prices compared to other laptops this experience was Superb.
After accepting the idea of macbook i got confused between (macbook pro-retina) vs( macbook air), The (air) Basically was lighter (not much) and lasted nearly 15-hours which is 7+ more hours than( macbook pro). The air had less specs in all aspects than (Pro).
The (air) was the winner for me since i'm willing to use the laptop mostly for traveling and carrying it with me to college.
The (Pro) in other-hand wins the battle in case of specs (as i mentioned) but in case of my usage i wouldn't Care-less for the specs because i'm a light user (browsing,movies,chatting and facebook..ect).
***Note: The previous Confusion between Air vs Pro was Before I witness the RETINA in my Eyes.
After Experiencing Retina in the Store, I immediately Went for (MacBook Pro Retina). For me, Not seeing pixels on a screen was a game changer in my laptops experience, I cant simplify this more than that Retina screen worth every penny.
* I gave this 5 stars because it was The Best laptop i have ever Used in my Life. No-Crashes,no-sluggish responses And after all a great Screen!!!
** I like everything about this laptop.
*** I recommend this for everyone, Only if you are so eager to have a crazy light laptop go with (Air) Although the (PRO) is not that heavy I take it everywhere i go with no problems.
Hope i helped. Thanks.
Edited: I bought Two for me and My DAD !! we couldn't be happier.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this laptop. We had trouble right at first with a virus, but since wiping it clean it has worked well. It's light weight & the battery runs strong.Published 2 hours ago by jessica miller
The MacBook was not for me, so I really don't anything about it. I trust it was good, as it is an Apple product. I was told that it didn't have a slot to play a DVD. Go figure ?Published 3 months ago by Anthony Olivarez
It is way better than pc. Me coming from Windows I can see a huge differencePublished 5 months ago by Sakawat J.
Very thin and light weight. Way lighter then its predecessor the mid 2013 MacBook pro. The only downside is that it doesn't have a CD/RW drive...Published 11 months ago by M I.
I love this computer. Coming from the PC world and using it for web browsing, word processing, and the like, I don't see an appreciable difference from Mac and Windows, but I'm... Read morePublished 12 months ago by cdrew
Really enjoying this laptop. Wish I would have gotten a larger screen but this computer is great regardless.Published 13 months ago by Morgan
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Laptops in our Laptop Reviews.