Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Apple Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter MB572Z/B" and save 79% off the $29.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.59 shipping
Apple Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter MB572Z/B
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use the Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter to connect your Mac to a device
- Connect your Mac to a standard analog monitor, projector, or LCD that uses a VGA connector or cable
- Use the Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter to connect your Mac to a standard analog monitor, projector, or LCD that uses a VGA connector or cable
- Compatible only with Mac computers with Mini DisplayPort
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The new MacBook, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air each have a Mini DisplayPort that allows you to connect an external display or projector using an adapter. You can use an external display as your main workspace or to extend your desktop, or you can work in mirrored mode with a projector so you can view what your audience sees. Use the Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter to connect your MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air to a standard analog monitor, projector, or LCD that uses a VGA connector or cable. Review the documentation or check with the manufacturer of your monitor to make sure you re choosing the right adapter.
Legal DisclaimerApple Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, i dished out the cash to buy an actual Apple branded one. I haven't had any problems. I hate to admit it, but it actually makes a difference. I should have just bought this instead of wasting $25 three times on faulty products :S