Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Apple iPad 2 MC769LL/A Tablet ( iOS 7,16GB, WiFi) Black 2nd Generation
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Size: 16GB|Shape: Wifi|Color: Black|Change

on August 23, 2016
I bought one last month and commend Apple for producing a computer that is a work of art in every sense of the word. I strongly advise the consumer, however, against buying one from Sprint: The computer isn't WiFi-connected and is only 3G; as such pages are slow to load, and videos tend to stall.
My son loves it
on August 23, 2016
Great product as exactly as described
on August 22, 2016
The toughest and best made IPad in my opinion
Great. Great
on August 22, 2016
Good product and good service.
on August 22, 2016
quick delivery and product looked very good
on August 20, 2016
fast shipping, great product
on August 19, 2016
I just received my "Used" ipad 2 today. Wasn't sure what to expect. Not everyone is going to get a good tablet. Some will have more scuffs, dents and scratches and some may not operate properly. This looks to be in very good condition , as described. It came with a wall charger in a plain white box. The set up was so easy. I did not need to use a computer to connect to itunes. Yay! That was a concern to me as I now own a Chromebook. I never had luck with anything refurbished. My son's ipad 2 just broke and I wanted a cheap replacement, until he gets the mini for Christmas. For a little over $100, it seems to be in good working order. The apps seem to open at a slight touch. No delay detected yet. Its only our first day using it. It came 75% charged. I love Apple products. I owned many tablets such as Samsung and I keep coming back for an Apple. Give it a try. If you are a Prime member, you can return at no cost if unhappy.
review image review image