Other Sellers on Amazon
Apple Gold Receiver For iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 5, 5s, 5c Fast Speed Wireless Qi Charger: The Piece You Were Missing,This Card Works With Any Charging Pad.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- IT'S REVOLUTIONARY! Wireless charging has changed the world for people, just like you, who are tired of running to a plug point every time their iPhone ‘runs out of juice’. If you already have an iPhone wireless charging pad of any kind but need a quality receiver, or if you want to charge 2 iPhones with one wireless charger simultaneously, DanForce has the solution for you. Just put this piece under your case and you’re good to go!
- YOUR UNDERCOVER AGENT - PUT IT UNDER YOUR IPHONE AND YOU WON’T EVEN FEEL IT’S THERE! DanForce super slim and stunning receiver chip fits seamlessly inside any cover and without adding any unnecessary bulk. It’s feather light! After you tuck it under your iPhone , you will totally forget it’s there. If you have a seethrough case you will be extra-pleased, as DanForce gold receiver has a cool futuristic design that will add a touch to your style
- WILL IT WORK WITH YOUR IPHONE? ABSOLUTELY! DanForce gold receiver works with iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 5, 5s and 5c. Although this is a one-piece product and NOT DanForce’s whole wireless charger set, one of its big advantages is that it will work perfectly with any Qi wireless charger pad and with any 3-7mm (approx 0.1-0.3 inches) thick iPhone case. Expect no problems with this receiver; it is designed to work smoothly and to last a lifetime
- NEW AND IMPROVED TECHNOLOGY ALLOWS CHARGING YOUR IPHONE IN NO TIME WITHOUT IT GETTING OVERHEATED! Innovations like these come with their share of hiccups in the early days. But that’s a point of worry if you fall for the fakes. With DanForce gold receiver you can be assured of a scientific researched design and an impeccable quality. It ensures stable, fast and safe charging without overheating issues
- LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you are excited about going wireless, make this smart buy which is backed by a lifetime guarantee. You will never want to send this product back but if for any reason you are unhappy, just say the word and you’ll get a full refund. We at DanForce will happily resolve any issues, no matter when they come up
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
At DanForce we want people to get the most out of their gear. By using the latest technology and listening to our customers, we create equipment that you can rely on in any situation. We hire the best people, dreamers who are not afraid of the unknown, and who curate ideas before the rest of the pack. We don’t just follow the next marketing trend, we create real life solutions.
DanForce Facts and Goals
Founded in February 2015 by Daniel Weisel
DanForce sold $2.5 million dollars’ worth of gear in 2016 & $3.8 million dollars worth of gear in 2017 so far.
At the last storms on U.S we help hundreds with their basic needs and donate as well our products.
All DanForce team created by unique peoples who work hard to leave a mark,
We keep telling our selves - EARN IT.
How does it work?
Put the golden receiver under your iPhone’s protective case and place it on any
Qi wireless charger. This two-step process is all it takes to bring your battery drained cell phone to life.
Whenever your phone is not in use, you can power it without the wiring hassles.
This product has universal compatibility. No matter what iPhone mode
l you use and no matter which Qi charger you own, we made it easy for you to power up
It's your time to own the BEST!
Watch out for FAKE cheaper imitations on Amazon that aren’t safe and won’t last a month!
Built with the newest technology this innovation helps you to stay connected
to your family, friends, clients and work colleagues 24/7 if you would like to!
It provides quick charging without overheating.
Yes, we know this deal is irresistible.
So don’t wait until we’re out of stock.
Add DanForce gold receiver to your cart NOW and get ready to a whole new charging experience!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Charges through the leather case without any problem.
I wish it were not necessary to unplug it to use a cable but I don't expect that to be necessary often.
I got it because my new car has Qi wireless charger built into the console. Very handy.
Also bought a Choetech Qi wireless charging pad for use at home. That works well too.
Follow-up: Received and installed April 22 ... quit July 21 (3 months). I had ordered 2 intending to install one on my wife's iPhone 6 Plus but it would not work because of her thick (wallet type) case and she did not want to change cases, so I had one on hand to try when my iPhone 6 quit charging. I have two charging pads so I was able to determine that the problem was that the receiver on my phone had gone bad. I installed the extra one and it works fine now ... hope it works for more than 3 months.
Exactly what I was expecting. Easy to install (approx. 1 minute) and works perfectly. I bought this because my new car has a wireless charging station. I also bought a wireless station for my home. I haven't checked the charging speed, but for me it is OK because the phone is full in the morning. It might be slower than plugged-in, I don't know.
For those who are researching wireless charging for the iPad, here is some information that might be useful: The receiver connects to the lightning port of the iPad, and then gets covered over by whatever iPhone case you are using. It adds a little thickness - about like an adhesive bandage - but not much. I wasn't using a case before, so I bought a thin-walled one. I've heard that some of the thick ones interfere with the charging. It is a piece of cake to install. Insert the lightning connector, peel the protective paper off the adhesive strip, fold the thing over to the back of the iPhone, let it stick, put the case on the phone, done. Consider buying a wireless charging pad for all the places ypu normally charge the phone, so you don't have to pull the lightning cable to charge it with a lightning connector. (If you do pull, use your fingernails under the plug rather than pulling on the wire itself!) I travel a lot, and I may decide to take a charging pad with me so I don't ever have to fiddle with the lightning connector.
I picked up this Gold receiver and it works great! Even through the Lifeproof case!
Great for a household with a mix of wireless charging phones already in the house to consolidate on charging devices.