- File Size: 1001 KB
- Print Length: 75 pages
- Publisher: Encore Publishing (August 9, 2015)
- Publication Date: August 9, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B013O8I3SK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,091,663 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Apple Recipes: The Ultimate Guide! Kindle Edition
|Length: 75 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The measurements on some recipe's had both U.S. and European. I.E. cup and spoon vs grams, ltr., mm. (In my opinion, the author should have been more consistent with one or the other. I actually would have preferred both).
2) In some recipe's it left off some important information, like adding oil to the pan first, before adding the ingredients in. (This should be a no brainer, but some people are new to cooking and are unaware of the terms used, as well as dry and wet measuring tools)
This book is for more advanced cooking, novice beware! Overall, I did find some awesome recipe's, and I would recommend this to more advanced cook's!
Happy reading and enjoy!
Each recipe has prep, cook and ready in time and servings.
List of ingredients, and detailed directions. No pictures and no nutritional information.
Some of the breakfast items use prepared biscuits. Desserts and pasta dishes are featured.
Soups and sandwiches also using apples. Found a few recipes I could use with my substitutions for our dietary needs.
Other than that, the book is fine, and contains very interesting recipes for the apple fan.